Chapter 3.5: The Pharaoh

Start from the beginning

That's why when a few group of concubines tried to frame her for the assassination of Nefertiti the pharaoh didn't believe them. He already knew how his sister and queen's personality too good. And because they tried to pin the blame on someone else and also hinder the progress of the investigation they might have been spared from death but not from torture throughout the rest of their lives. And they were tortured cold-heartedly by the torturers, so hard they wished they could die. Unfortunately they were kept alive. They couldn't kill themselves. Their mental states were broken. Their bodies were broken. And yet they kept being tortured until they eventually died.

Meanwhile the pharaoh always lied in his bedroom sipping on wine. Because he was the pharaoh he couldn't cry and surpressed his feelings and emotions he got from her death. He wanted the priests to try revive the cat but the greedy priests tried to compromise with the pharaoh to take in their disciple and make her queen in exchange. Once the queen heard about this she naturally had them all in the temple slaughtered. No one was spared from the ruthlessness. The pharaoh only turned a blind eye to her actions and drunk himself to sleep. Of course many of his concubines tried to take advantage of his sorry state but eventually was only killed. They were killed so brutally that nobody wanted to ever enter the harem and if they did they tried to avoid the pharaoh the best they could. However there were bold people in this world too. Too bad they didn't understand the situation any better than the other people who had died in his hands.

Amhotep was known as the most ruthless pharaoh throughout history and also a fool when it came to his personal life. He was otherwise the most successful pharaoh. When he died and the throne was given to his son with the queen the son had him mummified and buried along with the dear cat he had loved so much and also all the treasures he had personally made for the cat and the cat only. Even the space for the treasures weren't enough and they had to make more space.

As the son finished the duty of burying his father he got a dream where his father and the cat stood at a balcony watching over whole of egypt. His father's genuine smile that he knew no one in the whole kingdom except for the cat could make him show was enough for him to know that he had pleased his father.

The son later raised up many black cats and his children grew up with black cats. Black cats became signs of fortunes but after years they became more known as death angels or death caretakers due to the story of Amhotep and Nefertiti which had been twisted and changed throughout history, making him seem more of a tyrant and fool than what he was.

Nobody had been able to find the grave of Amhotep or the treasures of them since they were heavily guarded by a secret order created by the young servant boy that used to serve Nefertiti. His descendants loyally guarded it from greedy people regardless of their status until like the order their ancestor had given them:

"Until they return, you will guard those treasures".

However there was no force with protecting them. The youths could choose if they wanted to stay and protect or go on their own journey and live their own life.

These descendants have later infilitrated many big organisations or empires throughout history just to keep people in control of not finding out about the whereabouts of Amhotep's grave. Luckily they didn't need to do such a big job later on the years as many other pharaohs were mostly wellknown and Amhotep was practically buried in history.

Issa the descendant of Tu and the leader of the order lived a simple farm life near the nile. He and the people living in the village were all descendants of Tu and kept loyally watch over the tomb hidden from the rest of the world.

He heard his wife sing their village's special song that would be passed down from parents to children to remind them of their duty.

Blue, red, purple

Dog, cat, mice

Sorrowfully dying

Living a short life

He watches over

She watches over

The tears of the people

The burden of the people

Nefertiti

Amhotep

Two beings intercept

Intwined to the souls

Joined by each other

They watch over the Nile

They watch over Egypt

Leaving this world

Leaving this world with all its wonderful treasures.

Until one day they'll come back

He shall rule the world

She shall rule him

As it has

And always has been