An Apology

Hey, Ive been having notifications from this book, Ice Devils Slave.

And once I got a recent comment from @kitkatkittykat777 , saying 'Ractist much'  on Slave or Chapter 9 : Mall.

I eventually read some comments about racism and stuff.

Im truly sorry.

Yes, some people were right it was a typo.

I was still in Grade 6 and had bothing to do, I was blank headed and well... kinda dumb and didnt focus on anything.

But that changed when i went to highschool.

Okay so this is my explanation in Slave 9: Mall and why it was 'Whats up with black people these days?'

Tbh,  you guys, it was supposes to be the word PRODUCT instead of PEOPLE.

Here.

Back then when I was still in Grade 6,
My keyboard on my phone had this auto correction thing and you can form words just by swiping letter by letter.

Im a fast typer thats why i mustve jumbled up words and made it into PEOPLE instead of PRODUCT.

And i have very sweaty hands wheb im usually writing a story.

So yes since im a fast typer. U can clearly see i have a lot of wrong spellings or grammars. Yes i type fast thats what my friends say.

Im very sorry for that typo.

Im not racist, I swear.

I respect each and everyone in this world.

Good or Bad

Right or Wrong

Either way, all of us will be in peace and harmony together.

So im really sorry if i offended someone, I swear i did not notice this typo.

I was still a kid who barely hung out with friends..until i made 2 and they actually never supported my Gruvia Ship  tho, they just insulted it but they were just teasing me ;-;

And im not into editing any of my stories since its hard for me to do that since ive been busy with school, even at home and plus our intetnet is slow.

And one of the reason wht i coukdnt edit my story right is because Im embarrassed to read how i wrote this as a 6th grader.

I just cringe while reading the beginning.

So once again Im very sorry.

I can all assure you that it was just a typo and that im not into racism.

Please try to understand me, thank you.

Lots of love and apologies, GruviaDuh.

Who is now levijae.

Please dont hate me Ereri Haters ╯﹏╰