Welcome

Natsu's P.O.V🔥

We were only three weeks into the new school year when we got a new student in our class. I watched Lucy next to me who wasn't even paying attention to the teacher.

"Hey, aren't you excited that we get a new student?" I told her.

"I already met her and personally, she's the perfect victim for my test I have for you." She said.

"What test for me? What are you testing me on?" 

"If I told you then you'd pass. I want to watch what you'd do. Now, pay attention if you want to meet her." She said, looking down at her almost fully healed wrists.

"Lucy, do you need to tell me something?" 

"No. Don't worry. I'm not planning on hurting myself."

"OK. Look! The new student's here!" I said, looking at the front of the room where a white haired girl was standing.

"Hi! I'm Lisanna! I hope we can all get along!" She said sweetly as she took her seat in the front of the class.

She's seemed nice. I don't know what kind of test Lucy was talking about.

Lucy's P.O.V🔑

"Hi! I'm Lisanna! I hope we can all get along!" She said with a twisted smile on her face.

The reason I chose her as victim was because she was decently pretty,  got hit on by lots of play boys, and is very we'll known for being new. Natsu's bound to get some interest. What I want to know is if he'll stay loyal to me, or if he was still a player at heart.

Once class ended, I gathered my stuff and left. I walked to my locker to exchange my things, and then left for my next class. As I was walking down a hallway, I saw the room Natsu took me into and made me tell him everything. I walked inside and looked around.

Then I had an idea. One I knew Natsu wouldn't like, but if he truly was a player in heart, I would use this room to commit my 'stress relief' methods.

Yes. You're probably yelling at me, but what do you tell a depressed person when you find out their closest friend, future boyfriend, wasn't loyal to them?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Exactly. You'd be guilty, unless you don't have a heart.

The bell rang and I was late for class, but then again, it was a class with Natsu and the new girl Lisanna. I'd rather watch from the hidden camera then be in there to witness it myself.

I'll look at the footage tonight when Natsu's asleep.

Natsu's P.O.V🔥

The tardy bell rang and Lucy wasn't here. That made me panic a little, but I've learned to not go insane until I get home.

I kept looking at the door, hoping that she would pop in, but she never did, and since she wasn't here, the new girl, Lisanna had to sit next to me until Lucy came back tomorrow! I mean... I didn't mind or anything... But...

Idiot Natsu! Stay Loyal To Lucy! You're No Longer A Player! I thought to myself.

"Hey! I'm Lisanna! You're Natsu The Bad Boy, right? I like that." She said, holding out her hand for me to shake. I smiled a smile that I didn't know was genuine, or full of pity. 

Though it didn't take long for me to get used to her.