Ch.18

Katie's P.O.V

I wanted to take the words back as soon as they left my mouth.The look on Jordan's face was a mixture of fear and sadness that I hated to look at, but forced myself to.Jordan looked back down at the floor and I noticed a tear slide down his cheek."I guess I deserved that didn't I?"He mumbled as he turned back to my front door to leave."No,"I said in a soft voice as I moved to stand behind him,"Not one single person on this earth deserves to be yelled at like that.Will you please stay? I want you to talk to me the way you know you can.The way you did before avoiding me like the plague."Jordan put a hand on the doorknob, but suddenly looked back at me."Fine,"He said in a voice barely above a whisper,"if it's what you want."

Jordan's P.O.V

Katie took my hand and pulled me onto the couch next to her."Ok,"She said,"Tell me everything I need to know."I glanced quickly into her eyes and sighed."Well,"I began,"The reason that I had to stop w-was because Blake threatened to hurt you.He said I had to make my

c-choice, so I picked keeping you safe.That also meant that we'd both be hurt if you liked me the way I like you.You have to know that it killed and broke me not being able to talk to you....a-and that why I s-started c-cutting again."Katie took my left wrist in her hand and ran her fingers over the angry red lines as she started to cry.I pulled her into a tight hug and mumbled,"Shhh.It's ok.You're ok.I'm ok.Everyone's ok."

*A/N*

This was my favorite chapter to write so far!!Thanks for reading and remember to keep voting and liking stuff....I may even pick a random reader that comments to be in an upcoming chapter!!Love you guys♥