Ch.9

Katie's P.O.V

"That is not a snowflake,"Jordan said as he held up the snowflake I had just cut,"And I claim to be unartistic."I rolled my eyes and said,"Whatever funny boy.Just as long as these don't wind up on your YouTube channel then I'll be fine."It had already been a few days since the meeting and today Jordan and I were trying our hands at being artist.And yes, we did fail miserably.I must have looked pretty scared when Jordan held up his finished painting of a snowman because Jordan laughed and

said,"You think you can make a better one?"I nodded and took the brush from his hand and painted a charcoal black spot on his

nose."There,"I said trying not to laugh,"My masterpiece is

complete."Jordan rolled his eyes and said,"You're gonna regret doing that Wilder!"He took the brush from me and painted his hand before pressing it to my face.His warm touch was like lightening hitting my skin.I could feel his warm breath as our lips moved closer and closer until they were touching.I sighed as he softly bit my bottom lip A minute later, we both had to come up for air(sadly).I blushed as he took my hands in his and said,"Come on.I want to show you something."

Jordan's P.O.V

"Where are we?"Katie asked from the front seat of my truck."This,"I said pointing out the window,"Is my own little piece of heaven."I laughed as she got out and looked around at the sprawling field about two miles from her house."Why the Hell did you bring me here?"She asked, climbing onto the truck bed."Well,"I said as I followed her and sat down,"I've been coming here every weekend since I moved to Alabama.This is a perfect place to come and muse over the week you've had.I like it here because I think I'm the only one who can appreciate it's beauty."Katie looked me in the eyes and said,"Wrong.Now you have me."I held her hand in mine and said,"That takes me happier than I have been in a long time.Will you do me the honor of seeing the stars with me tonight?"Katie thought for a minute and said,"I'd be delighted."