Truth or dare

Y/N POV

We finished the meeting and we were bored. " Let's play Truth or Dare." Bev said. We got in a circle "ok, truth or dare......all except me and Bev. " TRUTH!!" They all said.
"Ok, is it true that you all have a crush on someone in this circle?" She asked,with a smirk. They all swiftly looked at me and nodded. They all blushed and I blushed too.
"Ok, truth or dare richie? " I broke the silence. "DARE!" He said proudly. Oh hoho I'm going to make him less proud. I smiled " Ok...... I dare you to....get naked and dance in the rain outside!" His face turned pale. We all laughed. He got naked and danced outside and someone drove by. He ran inside and changed back into clothes. We all laughed "ok...Eddie, truth or dare." Truth." He said. "Is it True that if you could kiss someone in the circle, would you? " Eddie was nervous. " uhh....yea.." the game ended and we all took showers. I took a shower and I changed in to my favorite pjs

I walked out and we were all sleeping in the living room and all of the boys were staring

I walked out and we were all sleeping in the living room and all of the boys were staring. I sat by Bev and they still were staring " on three" Bev whispered I nodded my head and I counted
1
2
3
Me and Bev turned really fast and they pretended that they were doing something.

Time skip five minutes.

The front door slung open and a drunk version of my dad walked in. "WHERE THE HELL IS MY DAUGHTER!!!"

"Dad, go back where ever you came from!" I yelled "sweetie I still lllllove you!" He slurred. " oh if you still loved me, why did you go crazy and stab me and almost kill me?" He grabbed my wrist and I pulled back. He stopped and slapped me he continued to punch me until someone took a glass vase and make him pass out.

It was Eddie. I ran to him and gave him a hug and I started to cry. The group came over and gave me a hug. When we all pulled away I was angry. "We need to dispose of this useless drunk. Eddie, get me some rubber gloves. He returned with yellow garden gloves and I dragged my dad onto the road. I came back and I did not turn my head I heard someone run over him and I sat on the couch. They all slowly walked into the living room and sat down. "Do you want to talk about it?" No "yes"

I told them what happened and why we moved. "C-can we s-see where y-y-your dad s-stabbed you? " bill asked. I pulled my dress below my bra. I did not care if they saw my underwear cause they already saw me like that. There was a big scar and a lot of stab marks. They all winced. I put my dress down.

We all fell asleep.

Word count: 506
Omgeee I love this chapter!!!!