two

Pete POV

I slowly stepped out of my car, taking a deep breath as i looked around the crowded parking lot. The sun was just barely peeking out from above the trees, and what the light did reach reflected slightly orange along with the sky. I quickly picked up my bag from the back seat slinging it over my shoulder before stuffing my hands into my pockets to try and keep them from shaking.

I walked briskly with my head down into the front doors and to the locker listed on my schedule, then to my homeroom. I took a seat in the back corner near the window, and waited for others to come in. I watched as each student walked in, talking among each other as if they havent seen each other in years. As a group of girls were sitting on the counter talking about all the places they went over the summer, a small boy in an oversized cardigan sweater walked into the room, looking around.

I barely noticed the skirt he was wearing until he joined the girls on the counter, sitting next to a girl with vibrant red hair.

He may have caught me staring, but honestly i dont care at this point. It may be creepy, but its not like ive ever been seen as normal anyways.

》》》

Patrick POV

"Alright everyone, settle down-"

Mr Armstrong called for the class to settle into seats, but by the time i got up off the counter all of the seats near my friends were taken. As much as i hate sitting in the back of the class, i took the last available seat next to a dark haired kid in the corner, setting my books under my desk and looking over to the mysterious kid.

He immediately looked down when i turned my head in his direction. He was slumped over- not laying his head on the desk, but with his arms wrapped around his body as his leg bounced repeatedly as if on beat to a song.

He looked like he wasnt feeling well, and so i tapped him on the shoulder to ask if he was okay.

"Oh, uh, y-yeah im fine just- just anxious." He stuttered quickly.

"About what?"

"People. I-I dont know anyone here..."

I looked at him with a small smile, but his eyes still refused to meet mine.

"Well, can i be the first friend you make?"

This got his attention, and he looked at me with wide eyes. "Y-you dont think im weird?"

"Arent we all?" I joked, "ill introduce you to my friends if you want, too."

"Okay," he said, smiling shyly back at me before looking back up to the board where the teacher was standing. "My name's Pete."

"Patrick."

》》》

AYE BOIS HOWYA DOIN TODAY I THINK I WANNA DO DAILY UPDATES ON THIS CAUSE THE CHAPTERS ARE SHORT YEE HAVE A NICE DAY MKAY BYEE