Chapter 7

Brit's pov

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

Ugh. I groan as I grab my phone and shut off my alarm.

"Wake up bitches! Shopping time!" I yell.

I get out of bed and turn around to see Shelby roll out of bed onto the floor.

After I help her up, I wake up Mahogany and shower my body off. When I get out of the shower I put on some tight, short maroon shorts, a white cami, a long black cardigan, and my maroon and black vans. Then I do smokey eye makeup, curl my hair, and pin half of it back with a felt maroon bow.

Once we're all ready, Mahogany gets in the passenger seat of my car and we follow Shelby to her house. When the 30 minute ride is over, we're at her house. Shelby runs inside and packs her suitcases and puts them in my trunk. Then we ride for about 45 minutes to the mall.

We go to Starbucks immediately.

As we're leaving Starbucks, I feel something slap my ass. I jerk around, grab the guy's arm, and put him in a headlock.

"I have a boyfriend so I would appreciate it if you didn't slap my ass," I say while tightening my arm around his neck.

"Ok ok sorry!" he says while scurrying away.

"Damn girl!" Shelby says.

I just laugh and we carry on shopping.

After about an hour of shopping, we each have about 10 bags each so we sit down.

I pull out my phone to see that my friend Ian Eastwood tweeted.

@Ian_Eastwood: Working on some new choreography in Orlando soon! My flight is in 3 days!

Omg Ian! I immediately dial his number.

Ring

Ring

Ring

I- Hello?

B- hey Ian! what's up man?

I- Nothing much what about you?

B- I'm sitting at the mall with some friends. So listen, I hear you're going to Orlando in 3 days.

I- yeah I am why?

B- I'm going to Orlando in 3 days too! We needa meet up and dance some! I haven't danced with you in what, a year?

I- omg yes! Brian's coming with me too! when I get there I'll text you the studio address so we can meet up!

B- ok! I have a bunch of friends coming with me, can they come so we can attempt to teach them how to dance?

I- yeah absolutely! I can't wait to see you, but I have to go talk to you later!

B- bye Ian. Tell Brian I said hey! (Brian puspos)

I- I will bye!

--

"So who was that?" Mahogany asked.

"My friend, Ian. I met him a year ago he's an amazing choreographer and dancer. He said he can teach y'all and the guys some of his dances if y'all want!" I say.

"Sounds fun! I'm tired, can we go back to the hotel?" Shelby asks.

I nod and we leave.

---day we leave for Orlando---

Shelby and I had to leave early because we were driving and everyone else was flying.

It's a 6 hour drive, not bad.

After about 5 hours of driving, Matt texts me and says that they just got to the hotel.

I text him about Ian and the dancing and the guys are all for it.

Once we get to the hotel, Shelby and I grab our bags and go check in.

I open my suit case and put on some grey sweats, my camo vans, and my camo and orange 'Mos Wanted Crew' shirt that Ian gave me.

Ian texts me the address of the studio and we pile into cars and drive to the studio.

Once we get there, I jump out of the car and run inside.

"Ian!!!" I say while giving him a hug.

"Brit! I missed you!" he says.

"I missed you too," I say.

"Brian!" I say while hugging him also.

"Hey Brit!" he says.

"Ok guys these are the people we're going to be teaching today," I say while pointing at the guys.

They all introduce themselves.

"Hey guys! I'm Ian Eastwood," Ian says.

"And I'm Brian Puspos! Today we're going to be teaching y'all some pretty dope dances. Let's show them to you first," he says while the music starts.

Me and the guys get into position and start the "camo and orange" routine.

Once we finish the routine, the buys look astonished.

This should be interesting.

(The YouTube video is called "Mos Wanted Crew Camo & Orange" if you wanna see the dance)