Chapter 1

I wasn't prepared for it.
  I wasn't prepared for it at all. The sweat. The fatigue. The need for more, but we were both drunk and horny at the time. I'm not saying I regret my decision completely, but I could've choose better. Much better.
    It all started at Pete's house. The new song came on the radio (HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON'T) for the first time, so the band and I decided to celebrate, and what better way to celebrate than a house party? Pete (obviously) was hosting. He usually plans the celebrations and whatnot.
    At the time, I was at my house taking a nap. I remember having a dream, but it was too freaky to remember. Whatever the hell it was, it made me sleep like a rock.
     My dream was interrupted by my ringtone. I groaned and reached for the phone, still laying down. I try to open my eyes, but fail to do so. I answer the phone, putting it up to my ear.
"Hullo?" I say groggily, running my fingers through my messy hair.
"Pat! Guess what?!" A familiar voice exclaims. It was Joe.
"What?", I sigh, "And why are you listening to our new song?"
"It's on the fucking radioooo!!!"
    I flinch a bit, not ready for the scream. My brain starts to function again, realizing what he said.
"Holy shit, really?!" I say, finally sitting up.
"You bet your ass it is!"
"No way!" ,I smile, "Do the others know?"
"Yup!" He answers sweetly, "Pete's throwing a party or something for it!"
   Instantly, my face lights up. If anybody knew how to throw a badass party, it was Pete.
"Okay! I'll be there in a few!" I say as I get out of bed, "Bye!"
"Later, Pat!"
I hang up, toss my phone, and start to prepare for the party.