Chapter Five: Uhaul!

We spent the night whispering so not to wake Ava, cuddling and also had my first lesbian sexual experience which I will not go into detail about, other than the fact that it was absolutely amazing! I would come to find out later that before our first night together, Brittany had been a strictly no-touch-butch!

  We stayed up the entire night, her mom got up for work and we spoke to her a little but didn't really tell her exactly what happened just that my ex and I were having problems and I was staying the night.

  Brittany's mom had never really come to terms with the fact she was a lesbian, which hurt Brittany. It also worried me that if we were to be together and stay together we would never be accepted by her as a family....

  The day went well, we spent it playing with Ava and just hanging out at home. Ava seemed to really like Brittany as did Brittany.

  I knew I would have to talk to my mom, and my supposed friends that were still at the house. At some point talk to my ex as well. I put it off until I needed to get a few more things for Ava and myself.

  I had spoken with my friends a little through Facebook but they didn't really seem too supportive. Which I kind of understood, it was very sudden after all.

  I gathered some more clothes and some of the food I had bought for Ava, and Brittany, Ava and I went back home. A little later a car pulled into her driveway, and Brittany and I walked out to see who it was. It was my ex and his sister, she asked to hold Ava which I complied with hesitantly.

  She passed Ava off to my ex, which made me nervous that they would leave with her. His sister then started screaming at me about how Brittany was a 'white trash Rutter bitch' and how everything I was doing was so wrong. I knew nobody would really understand.

At the same time, everyone including his own family had told me to leave him. Now that I did it, however, I shouldn't have. The way I went about it may have not been the best way, but that was how it turned out.

I got Ava back and Brittany and I told them to leave, which they did after threatening to call the police.

  This was the first problem but certainly not the last we would ever have with him and his family.