First Story

Age: 12
—————
Today was Saturday, a day that I'd later dread for the rest of my life. Three days before I had hooked up with my friend, Adrian. A female that was only a month older than me. I was sure that I had feelings for her, It's very rare for me to have any romantic feeling for anybody. I was lying to myself, I didn't like her. At all, she was just a good friend. But she liked me, a lot.

A little too much.

The first day I was showered with compliments, hugging, holding hands, it was overwhelming. I was too afraid to say I didn't love her, too afraid to tell her I was uncomfortable.

But when Saturday came, I realized that I had to do something. Saturday was the day that I'd sleep over at a friends along with my girlfriend. At first it was fine, I didn't mind it much. But later on at night it went too far. My friend pressured us to kiss, and I kept saying I didn't want to because it was too soon. My girlfriend stayed silent and didn't say her opinion. My friend said alright and let it go for the time being. An hour after eating dinner we began to make cake. It was the three of us, but I became very uncomfortable after Adrian kept making moves. She hugged me constantly and slightly groped me in places I didn't want to be touched. I was in my pajamas, trying to be as nice as possible. I squirmed in her hold constantly but she didn't get the hint. She tilted my head to hers and kissed me on the neck and forehead.

When we were finishing up the cupcakes I grabbed my friends phone to see the time and accidentally unlocked it, since it was only swipe activated. It was a rather old phone. Beside the point, I had opened up Youtube and found her watching a rather odd video, so I walked off and tried watching it alone. (It wasn't inappropriate) Adrian came up behind me once I was in my friend room and tackled me on the bed, pinning my arms down above my head. I had seen these kinds of things in movies, my parents didn't exactly supervise me well. I panicked, thinking she'd do something inappropriate. And she did. Her hand reached to my chest and she groped me, whispering into my ear. I yelled for my friend, but she was in the bathroom. Adrian smiled at me, she thought I liked it. My chest was hurting from guilt and I had a very uncomfortable feeling in my stomach. I finally gained the courage to tell her to stop, but she didn't.

She only laughed.

I can remember my eyes widening and my head pounding as her hand slipped down my pants, I began to cry as she touched me. Just then my friend walked in, slamming the door open. Adrian removed her hand quick enough, so all that was seen was her pinning me down. My friend took this as a joke but didn't bother to mention the tears running down my face. Something that will forever haunt me is what she said to me.

"Don't tell anybody, if you're good I'll go farther."

To this day I still know her, she talked to me frequently and we hold a small friendship. I learned to forgive, but not forget.

—————

This forever traumatized me. You might be asking yourself, "Why did she forgive her? This is insane!" I know I know, but I felt as if I was in the wrong for leading her on and saying that I loved her when I really didn't.