"Ah please one more bite," Luke begged as I jabbed my fork into another piece of pasta.

"Luke, you have already had half of it," I said as I glared at him jokingly.

"Yeah so one more piece won't make a difference," he pouted.

"You are such a fatty," I laughed as I jabbed the last few pieces of pasta onto my fork and stuffed them into my mouth.

"Hey!" Luke complained.

"It was my food," I laughed.

"Fine," he whined unhappily.

I chuckled as I got up from my seat and made my way towards the bathroom. I felt eyes on me as I walked so just as I turned into the corridor where the toilets were located I glanced back to the table. Luke was leaning back in his chair, his eyes glued to my body. I smirked as his eyes flicked up to my eye, loving the fact that I had caught him checking me out.

I wish he wanted me for more than my body. I wish he wanted me as much as I wanted him. I hoped that he felt like I did - but I knew he didn't. I mean he couldn't.  He was an amazing, gorgeous, funny, adorable and the sweetest guy I had ever met. However, as much as I hated to admit it, he was a player. He had never been in a serious relationship the whole time I had known him, which was a long time. He hated being tied down. He hated having to worry about whether his actions would affect his girlfriend. He had tried once, and it hadn't ended well. I didn't blame him. It was easier not to be in a relationship.

I continued to walk towards the bathrooms but just as I got to the ladies two arms snaked around my waist. His familiar scent instantly flooded my nostrils and I leaned into his chest. I felt his warm breath on my cheeks as he leaned in to kiss my cheek. He peppered kisses along my cheek until he reached my ear. He pulled back slightly, but his breath was still tickling my cheeks causing tingles to spread through my skin.

"How about one more time, eh?" I whispered into my ear, "Before we go back to America," he continued. I could tell he was smirking from the tone of his voice.

"You'd love that wouldn't you?" I said sarcastically as I turned to face him.

"So would you," he challenged. I couldn't hide the smirk that tugged at the corner of my lips that was a good comeback. Luke's eyes scanned my face, as if he was trying to figure out my answer. Slowly, his eyes flicked down to my lips as they did his tongue traced the outline of his lips. I felt my heart rate increase at that small action. My eyes moved back up to his eyes. I could see how much he wanted me, his eyes sparkled with lust.

I guess he found the answer he was looking for as painfully slowly he leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine. The kiss was so tender I could have cried. All too soon he pulled away. I pouted but he laughed as he pushed me through the door to the bathroom and pushed me up against a cubicle once he had locked the door.

This kiss wasn't tender. It was in a completely different league. Instead it was powerful. It made my whole body shiver as desire sparked through my body. My mind became clouded as all I could focus on was Luke and the way his lips felt against mine.

My fingers dug into his bare back while his tangled into my hair, gently pulling it. Our lips never seemed to part as more items of clothing dropped to the floor.

I sat back down at the table, unable to keep a blush from my cheeks as all eyes fixed on me. Luke had returned a minute earlier - it couldn't have been any more obvious. Lucky no one mentioned it and the rest of the time was spent chatting and eating desert. However, once again Luke ate most of mine.