°2

I set my keys on the table by my door. I've had a long day at work and all I wanted was Shawn. But that's never gonna happen. He's happy with Virginia.
I kick off my shoes and sit on my couch. My phone rings in my purse but I don't want to talk to anyone. I just want eat a tub of strawberry ice cream and watch soppy romances.
My phone rings again yet I still ignore it. Its probably my mom. I can just call her back. But a tiny part of me think a it's Shawn.
I jump up at the thought but then something stops me. He left. Not me. And if he thinks that one phone call will make me come back then he has another thing coming.

Three hours later
I was watching 'Must Love Dogs' when my phone rang for the third time this hour. It was starting to piss me off. I didn't want to talk to anyone, they needed to take a hint.
I huff and get up, walking to my phone. I see I have missed ten calls and had one voicemail. All from one person.
Shawn Mendes.
Tears brim my eyes as I click on the voicemail.

"Olivia? I-its me, Shawn. *sniffs* How have you been? I was just scrolling through Instagram. I uh I..... *chokes back a sob* I saw you with Peter. You guys seem happy. *silence* Olivia I think I miss you. I - I think I might be in love with you. *sniffs* Olivia, I want to start over again. Please please let us start over again. Please. I lo-"