ch 1) The Light and Cherry Blossom

You liked the sesshkag story so why not make a new story here it goes (^_−)−☆

=======================================================================

inuyasha's tem

 "Kagome were is the ramen!" Inuyasha yelled, kagome though as she when to get the ramen, and like alway cook it 'It's like Inuyasha has like a guy time of the month, but it's every day.' Shipo whent up to kagome and asked "Mommy can I have a sucker please?" "Ok Shipo, just one so you have rome for some ramen. You know were to find candy." Kagome replied as she was cooking the ramen. "Yay!!" Shipo ran and attacked kagome's bag.

                                                                                    (lader)

"Every one food done." Kagome sade so everyone new, "Finally women, it took you long enough." 'Stay quiet ceap calm, don't stay sit just related and try to get through the meal, stay silen kagome' "Miroku I sagest you keep you hands to your self and not on my ass." Sango sade Warning the monk to not go any father with his 'cerasted hand'. " but my dear Sango I can't control my hand you know that it just likes your butt." He sade simpley, they contend eating then smack " I woned you. Luashers monk." Sango sade grombly, now Miroku has a perfit impren of her right hand on his cheek. After done eating the got ready to sleep. "Shipo do you want a bedtime story?" Asked Kagome as she grabbed the book that she got from home because she thout Rin or Shipo would like it "That would be grat mommy!" Shipo sade exsideley and endmedly coudeled up next to her. "Ok, 'once upon a time thir was a boy that had a speshel gift that changed every day to something differnt. One day the boy came a crost a pond, they was sine that sade "The Wish pond" the boy remembered the story of the pond from his village. The viage eldr said "All you need is a chary blossoms and make a wish and it will come true." The boy whent to the nearest Sakura tree and picked the whites blossom in the tree and wished for one power that he will have for ever. When the boy seat the Sakura blossom in the water, as it drafted into the distant fog, the Sakura glowed a bright pink making the fog illuminating it brightly. The light lefted the flower traveled to the boy's heart, the boy though of is wish and then sprouted wings. The boy was happy now, he could fly to new places, the boy followed the sun to to be free of the dark.' The end." Kagome finished the story and noticed that shipo was asleep, kagome put every thing away.she headed to her sleeping bag and slowly drifted to sleep, but little did she know some one was whaching her from the trees whith his gold eyes shining britley in the trees.                                                                                                                                                       

???p.o.v.

I wached as the miko tell a story to her group. ' she would make a good role model to Rin' i wached as they fell a sleep, the stuped half-breed din't notes my sent in the trees, they never notes that the miko was gone in till the morning.