Chapter Nine~ ♡

It's been two months and I'm still not used to all this... I haven't even gone to school yet! I always kept refusing to do anything social; meeting "new friends"- such as my "parents" called it- was the worst thing they could possibly ask me to do.

        Why did I even have to get hit by that damn car...

*two weeks later*

       I decided to give this another chance. why does life have to be so hard? I mentally groaned.

       A few days later, Wednesday. Today's the day. I'm finally going to start Freshman year...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         I woke up to my alarm clock. 5:30 am. "why the hell do I have to wake up so damn early!" I groaned as I pushed myself out of bed. Literally. I fell with a *Thud* on the hard wooden floor. "Curse this house and it's wooden, non-carpet floor.." I pushed myself up and I could've sworn I saw something out from the corner of my eyes.  I shrugged off the feeling and continued on

          "Come to me, my child." A low raspy voice bellowed from below me. I turned around, nothing was there. "My imagination is running wild this morning..." Then, I remembered the creepypasta stories I read all night last night, then I chuckled. "I blame creepypasta." I laughed and I got ready for school.

           "Hey, Jordan." I heard my mom. "Um... can I be called Flower?" She smiles, "Whatever you feel comfortable with.."

             I'm starting to like this place

*at the bus stop*

          I was waiting for the bus when it started to get kinda chilly. Suddenly, I felt a jacket being draped around my shoulders. I got scared and completely became still. The person might've noticed, "Don't be scared, I was just helping you." I looked at him, but I looked at his lower chest. Damn, was he tall.... I looked up and saw his face. He had something about him that made me feel safe... I couldn't tell what it was though. "Thank you very much, um..." "My name is Emilio." He smiled. "Thank you Emilio, my name's Jor-.. I mean, Flower" He chuckled, "Cute name for a little cutie like yourself." I blushed as he referred to my shortness. "Hey, I see your cheeks." I let out a small laugh and hid my cheeks with my hands. "Don't cover them, please?" Emilio takes my hands away from my cheeks and holds them in his own warm pair of hands. "Sit by me on the bus?" I nodded and he winked.

            The bus drove up to the bus sign and went to a complete stop so we can go on. "C'mon little Flower." He still had my small hands intertwined with his big ones and he dragged me onto the bus and we were now seated with his friends. "Hey, who's this little cutie?" One of the boys cooed. "Stop! No touching!" I laughed silently at his attempt to sound protective. "Her laugh is so adorable!!!!" One of the girl squealed and I flinched, "Look... you scared the look girl." She looked down in shame, "Sorry..." I giggled and looked at her, "It's okay!" We all laughed and soon we were at school...

My new life begins now.... and I'm excited