Chapter 3- Brothers and sister affection!

Yonji, Niji, and Reiju was looking at Aki as she sat on my lap playing with her bunny. Aki looked up at them and her eyes stayed on Yonji. Yonji walked up to her and picked her up. She dropped her bunny and I picked it up. When I looked back at them Aki sat on Yonji's shoulders.

She was smiling and holding Yonji's hair. Niji even gave her a piece of chocolate. It surprised us all considering he never shares his chocolate with anyone. Reiju just looked at her and squealed at Aki's adorableness.

"Aki likes here, brothers funny," Aki said.

We all looked at her and smiled. (Me: That has to be a first. Aki: Move on. Me: Ok!!!!!) Yonji put her down and she ran over to me and grabbed her bunny hugging it.

"Big brothers and sister, Aki love you" Aki said before yawning.

We all looked at her and smiled at her. I then took her to my room where she could sleep.

"We love you too little sister" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this chapter is bad I will try to make it better. If you have any questions about me don't be afraid to ask. I will not show my face. Simply because I do not like my picture taken and I look bad in all photos i'm in. So bye-bye for now.