"Jessica!" Molly greeted me, crushing me with a hug, "Do come in dear. I think everyone is out in the sitting room, dinner is just about to be ready."

"Thank you," I told her stepping inside.

Shedding my cloak and placing my things off to the side I stepped into the sitting room. To my surprise Remus, Tonks, and Sirius were also there along with all the Weasleys (aside from Percy) as well as Harry and Neville. Fleur was also hanging onto Bill's arm. This was my first time ever meeting Charlie Weasley, but i knew he worked with dragons in Romania.

"Hi Jessica," Harry greeted me as he was the first to see me, "You're here just before Hermione. SHe's supposed to get here at five!"

I hugged him and waved at the room at whole, "Happy Christmas."

"Happy Christmas," came the chorus back.

I slid in next to Sirius on the couch. I probably would have squeezed on the chair next to Neville but after what had happened with Blake I was feeling guilty about doing anything to Neville that could lead him on. I also selfishly didn't want to tell him what happened, and I would feel guilty if I was next to him and didn't tell him.

Just as dinner was wrapping up Hermione came into the kitchen led by Mrs. Weasley, who I hadn't even noticed leaving.

"'Mione!" Ron greeted standing to give her a hug.

Molly looked on and clasped her hands, "My little boy all grown up, with a pretty girl of his own, how wonderful is this!"

"Mum!" Ron chatsized, as his face turned red.

"Now we can," Fred started.

"Open the presents," George finished.

Molly nodded and everyone went back into the sitting room where a pile of presents were under the tree for everyone here. I rushed and grabbed my presents from my ba then I put my presents under the tree. I hadn't got anything for Sirius, or Lupin or Tonks but I figured they would understand, I didn't even know they were going to be here.

As we opened presents everyone got a sweater with something like liked on it. Mine had a little Snitch knitted into the center of it, while Hermione's had a book and things that like. I had gotten Harry and Ron some candy, and for Hermione I got a set of Muggle fairy tales that I thought she would enjoy. For Mr. and Mrs. Weasley I had gotten them a set of magical notebooks. They could each carry one, and send each other messages on them instead of either having to send a Patronus every time they needed to talk to each other while they were away, or having to wait.

For Fred and George I had gotten them magical accounting books for their shop. They could plug in numbers and all the math would be done for them to balance their books correctly. That one I was rather proud of it, I had cast the spell myself, and it had taken some experimenting to make everything work out correctly.

Neville picked up a small present and worked out the writing on the box that read, 'with love, Jessica' on it in my neatest cursive.

He looked over at me and I smiled as he peeled the wrapping off and proceeded to open the box. He grinned as he pulled out the silver watch I had gotten him out of the box.

He held it up for everyone to see and everyone made whispering comments about it, "It's positively gorgeous Jessica, I'll always wear it, thank you."

"Of course Neville," I told him with a smile.

"I want you to open mine next," he told me.

I was handed my present from under the tree. It was fairly large. I took off the wrapping paper. Inside was a box which I open anxiously. Once I peered into the box I saw a pot with a flower in it. As I looked at it I recognized it was one of the snow roses I had seen at this house by the pond the first time I ever went there.

I carefully took the pot out of the box and looked at it adoringly then up at Neville, "This is a snow rose isn't it?"

He nodded, "I know how much you loved them so I figured I could give you one of your own. I put some magical fertilized in there too so it should last a long time and grow really well.

"I love it so much Neville, I'll plant it right out back when I get home."

As we just smiled at each other for a moment Sirius cut the silence, "I got you a present also Jessica."

I stared at him, "Oh you really didn't have to," I stammered.

"As if I wouldn't get the girl who saved my life a little something."

Apparently a little something to Sirius Black involved giving me a stunning black dress. It was glittery and shimmering when it hit the light the right way. The dress was short, but it had longer sleeves. The dress had a plunging neckline too.

I cocked an eyebrow at Sirius as I held up the dress. Molly followed my lead, and looked like she was about to say something.

Sirius just let out a bark of laughter and explained, "I figured you would need a party dress to wear while you reign in the New Year. The dress is Muggle made, it's laced with diamond dust."

I let out a gasp and started to hold the dress more delicately, the dress had to have cost a fortune, "Wow, that's very generous of you Sirius, thank you so much. I'll definitely wear this for New Years, though I haven't celebrated that in years, we should certainly start that tradition backup. It's a bit of a Muggle thing, but I'm sure anytime is a good time for a good party."

"I couldn't be with you more. We used to throw a great ringer for New Years didn't we Moony?"

Remus flushed red, and glanced over at Tonks a bit embarrassed. "You will have to tell me these stories one day," TOnks said shoving Remus gently.

"Well this one time we all got stupid hammered, and then we decided to-" Sirius started.

"No giving the kids any stupid ideas Sirius," Molly told him effectively shutting him up.

Once the gift giving was over Sirius, Remus, and Tonks decided to head back to Grimmauld Place. Once we bid them all goodbye the kids all retire to Ron's room. Eventually Hermione, and I would go sleep in Ginny's room, but we could all hang out for a little while, it wasn't super late yet.

I collected up all my gifts. Harry, and Ron had went in together to get me a new quill set that would write in rainbow ink. Hermione had given me a pair of slippers. Fred and George had given me an obscene amount of products from their store, as they had been doing all year as a thank you for giving them money for their startup fund I suppose. Lupin and Tonks had baked everyone some delicious banana nut bread. I had gotten the sweater from the Weasleys along with some chocolates. Of course I had the dress from Sirius and the rose from Neville, which I had left downstairs in the kitchen by the light.

Once we were in Ron's room Ginny took my dress off the floor and held it up, "This is the most gorgeous dress I've ever seen. YOu have to try it on now, I want to see it on."

I smirked, "Alright then."

WIth a wave of my hand my old clothes were deposited on the floor nad I had the dress on. It hugged my figure perfectly, I was sure my father might have a slight issue with me wearing this. I felt eyes on me. I followed the feel of the gaze to Neville's eyes. I dropped my gaze and started to blush.

I ran my hands down the sides of the dress, smoothing it out, "I love it. It must've cost him a fortune though. I'm not sure all the other clothes I own combined would cost this much."

Harry snickered, "The only good thing his family gave him was a lot of money, I'm sure it's okay. Either way it was worth it, it's really cool that it is so shimmery."

I gazed down at the beautiful dress and nodded in agreement, "I mean I'm definitely okay with it. This is the greatest thing. I really do want to have a New Years celebration now, I can host it."

"Are you sure that would go well with Snape?" Ron asked with a laugh.

I grimaced, "I'll convince him somehow. Oh come on guys it'll be fun, I promise."

"I'm always in for a party," Ginny told me with a grin.