Everyone including JYP went 'Oooooooooh' with what I did but Jimin kept glaring at me so I secretly shot him a smirk. Mina on the other hand was obviously shocked with what I did and gave me what-was-that-for look. I just whispered a 'let's talk about that later' so she just sighed and let me wrap my arm around her. When she adjusted herself closer to me, I wrapped my arm even more around her to the extent that she was already leaning her head on my shoulder.

The meeting went on for about 1 hour and a half. Blah blah here, blah blah there, blah blah everywhere. 😂😂

The boys stood up to leave the room but Jimin leaned in to kiss the sleepin Mina in my arms on her cheek so like any protective guys would do if someone tries to make a move on the girl they like...

I acted like I was stretching but the truth is I slapped his head away from getting close to Mina making the girls hold in their laughter while rest of Bangtan laughed again.

JM: what the hell Tachibana?!

Haha! He's pissed af.

"Oops. Sorry. Didn't know your face was close to Mina." I told him smiling innocently.

He just gave me as 'tch' and left ahead of his bandmates while the rest of Bangtan are still laughing giving me thumbs up before following him.

After BTS left the room, the 8 girls broke out in laughter and slapping each other's shoulders while JYP was still holding his laughter.

"JYP-nim, you can break out in laughter too now since the boys are already gone." I told him while smirking.

But instead of breaking out in laughter he just shook his head while chuckling.

JYP: well someone is being protective of Mina.

"Why wouldn't I? It's my job to protect her and them from any possible danger."

JY: is kissing her nose really that necessary to protect her from danger? *grins*
TY: agree with Appayeon.
CY: I second the motion!
DH: 3rd!
JH: 4th!
NY: 5th!
MM: 6th and 7th! *raises her hand with Sana*
SN: yep yep. 7th! Haha!

"Aish." I looked at Jayson, Saeko and JYP who was laughing.

JYP: very well then... 8th.
Jay: 9th.
Sae: 10th.

"Jihyosus Christ you guys are annoying."

Laughter filled the room again till JYP spoke up again.

JYP: well since Reiki is doing his job to 'protect' Mina. More like being jealous. 😂 I've decided to change Jimin's partner to.... who wants it? Nayeon? Jeongyeon?

2yeon looked at each other till Jeongyeon volunteered to take over.

JYP: so it's settled then. Okay you girls can go home now if you want.
JH: we'll just hangout here for a bit more appa-nim.
JYP: alright but don't stay long alright? I have another meeting with Miss A in 2 hours and 30 minutes.
TWICE except Mina: neeeeeee~

After that JYP left the room and everyone turned their gaze on me while smirking like idiots.

"Aish. You guys are hopeless."

Sae: you're the hopeless one, Reirei. Hopeless denial.

I just gave Saeko a glare but she just laughed instead with the girls and Jayson until they all did their own little thing while Mina is still in my arms, sleeping like a kid.

To be honest.... I don't even know why I did that. Or why do I even feel this.

This feeling of jealousy. *sighs*

To be continued...

Annyeong, yeorobun!! Sorry for the slow updates 😭😭 Grandma died so I was busy as hell. But I'm back now!

HAPPY 1.42k READS YEOROBUN!! This book wouldn't get this far without you guys! *feeling famous 😂😂*

Anyways, Saeko Nogami is a character from the anime "City Hunter". Like what I defined Saeko on the previous Chapters, she have this blueberry like colored hair. But the characteristics of this Saeko are a bit different from the anime Saeko. If you're confused what in the actual hell was I talking about, you can search it up on Google Images.

That's all everyone! Thank you again and saranghae~

GET WELL SOON OUR LITTLE SQUIRREL, SANA MINATOZAKI! ❤️❤️❤️

-Ash