Ch 2

The next morning before giving the profile to the police we had a meeting of just us in the lobby. My heart was pounding so loud people in china could hear it. I was shaking like crazy and was pacing back and forth because I am that scared and nervous. When everyone was in the lobby I knew it was time to tell them what I've been doing the past 3 weeks.

"Look guys. I know you have been wondering why I've been acting so weird lately like leaving early and coming back late. The reason is because I've been going under cover the past 3 weeks. The only people who knew about this were Garcia, Hotch, and the Director. Morgan figured it out last night before I fell asleep," I explain to them nervously. "While I've been under cover I have been feeding info to Garcia who then gave it to you guys. I'm going to see the unsub tonight and I need your guys help. I'll be wearing a mic but I need your help with backup when I need it."

"Alex I can't let you do it," my mom says defensively.

"Mom I have no choice. I am the only one who can do it without getting caught. I've been going this long without getting caught and I can and will go tonight. If he figures out who I am then that is fine because I can handle what he gives me. I have learned from the best you know," I say before I walk away grabbing my backpack and helmet.

I get to the station before the team does and I start getting ready for the night. As I am half way prepped I hear the team finish up the profile and instructions on what is going to happen later that night. My mom walks in eyes tearing up.

"Mom I am sorry about not telling you right away. I wanted to protect us both. You know I love you with all my heart. You are the best mother I could ever ask for," I say as I start tearing up. "I promise nothing bad will happen to me. Nick is going to be there with me and he knows I'm under cover. He is going under with me but for the CIA."

"I am scared that even though you know what to do to protect yourself he will still hurt you. I can't loose another child. It hurts to see you putting yourself in harms way to catch this guy," she explains while holding in sobs.

I hug her and we start balling in each other's arms. It took us awhile to finally calm down but when we were I finished getting ready and head out to meet Nick. I had to take my motorcycle so the guys new to meet up at HQ and prep for what is going to happen. After I got to Nicks I head up to his room and wait for him to be done getting ready. He walks in shirtless with gorgeous abs of steel and all muscular.

"Hey. Had a hard time getting ready or what?" He asked seeing my face.

"It was hard reassuring my mom I'll be fine. I had to blow your cover for her to relax a bit. She feels better knowing that we are helping the CIA and that they are helping us. She is still having a hard time letting her baby girl go and put herself in harms way," I respond reassuring myself.

Once he had a shirt on we grabbed our helmets and went down to the bike. He gets on first and I get on right behind him. Out of the corner of my eye I see my moms face expression going from seriousness to shocked then we left before I saw her expression change again.

It takes 5 mins instead of 10 to get to HQ. The stench was worse than usual. It stank like rotten garbage, skunk, and sewer all mixed together. Usually it smells like sewer which isn't that bad compared to today. When we walk in we noticed that we are the last 2 to arrive besides the unsub. We walk to the front apologize for being late and start prepping for what's to be going on and what to expect to happen while we were talking to him.

When the time comes Nick and I walk into the back waiting for him to arrive. While waiting we put more mics on but made them obvious so our group gets in trouble with him and he will slip and will be caught.