Notice Me Aishi

"Aaah! Yamada-senpai!" All the fangirls were screaming with hearts in their eyes while following Taro.

Having the school's half of the attention, Taro was extremely popular, there was no fangirl that would leave him alone. He had plenty of fish to choose from, but he chose a sea snake instead. Ayano Aishi, was the girl he fell in love with at first sight. His mother was right, your first love will be someone who stands out from the others, who makes you feel different, like listening to music for the first time, or seeing color for the first time.

"Taro! Hey!" Osano ran towards him.

"What's up?" Taro said, slightly annoyed by the girls screaming around them.

"I kinda forgot to tell you but I kinda had a moment with aishi, oh my god! I was freaking out like hell!"

"..." taro stayed quiet, he became slightly impatient and psychotic.

FLASHBACK 

Ayano was walking on the rooftop, taking a walk as she was bored. She was always on the rooftop just for some quiet alone time and thinking about her life problems.

"Osano?" Ayano turned around to see Osano subconsciously taking a walk around the school while whistling.

"Aishi?" Osano Blushed all of a sudden.

"Umm...can I ask you something?" Osano Walked towards her.

"Oh shit. My phone." Midori clumsily  dropped her phone and watched Osano slip on it. "Oh MY FUCKING GOOOOODDDD!!! MY PHONE!!!" She cried.

Osano brutally body slammed ayano. 

Ayano was trying to weakly get up. "O-osano?"

Osano was on top of her, blushing like a tomato. Seeing his face ayano felt shy too.

He is kind of cute isn't he? I mean a tsundere doesn't have to be seen that gentle. Her heart skipped a beat.

"I'm sorry Aishi." Osano respectfully stood up, bowed, and ran away.

FLASHBACK END

"Oh, there she is, Aishi." Osano looked towards ayano who entered the school, and waved the tsundere boy. ( with a straight face.). Osano slightly blushed.

I walked towards him with a feeling like someone was watching me with devilish, wicked eyes. I eventually shrugged it off, feeling a little insecure.

"Did you do the homework Aishi?" He asked with a pleading face.

"Osano, don't you think that a person like me, who is younger than you, can help you with concepts that are taught in higher classes? You're such an idiot." Ayano replied.

Suddenly, osano became heartbroken, his dark aura surrounded him while he was sulking dramatically. Ayano simply ignored him. 

"Hey, you're Aishi right?" Taro appeared, as if by magic. He was tall, and handsome, even if he read books that were boring to most of the people.

Taro leaned against the school gate. He was subtly smiling at her. Ayano simply ignored his smile, yet replied to him politely. "Yes, I am. I have seen you before. Aren't you a friend of Osano? The dumb tsundere?" 

Osano seemed to sulk more and more.

"Yes I am, nice to meet you Ayano-chan. I am Taro Yamada. Yet, you can call me Taro-kun most of the time."Taro politely replied. Taro thought- even tough she was cold, and bitter, she was so cute, she made my heart feel warm when I first saw her.

"Well, I have to go." Ayano replied. She did seem a little flushed when she faced Osano. Even if she liked him or not, My suspicions are very clear.

After school ended, Taro ended up wrestling in the swarm of fangirls trying to look at him. "Typical hot guys." Ayano murmured under her breath. 

"Wow. They really do dig on him don't they?" Osano gave out a light chuckle.

"Taro-senpai doesn't seem very cold-hearted..." Ayano quietly said. As if she had emotions again, she looked at his direction, and warmly smiled.

"He sure is." Osano's heart skipped a beat. Ayano's smile made him crazy. He wanted to keep it for himself only.

"Oh, hey! can I join you?" Taro asked, warmly smiling towards me, it was different from his fangirls.

"Of course!" Osano said. 

Suddenly, a girl with green hair started running towards Osano, " Osano-senpai, a teacher has called you, she want you to assist her." She said, still panting.

"Well, see you later!" He waved.

Taro smirked, he knew it was his chance to get closer to Ayano."Ayano-chan, how about I walk you home instead?" He said, a little flirtatious.

"Sure."Ayano said, her cheeks were turning pink. Taro-senpai is so handsome, he is so kind too... She thought.

Taro scooted closer to her. She felt her heat through her cheeks."Umm... Taro senpai..." She asked, still timid." You're too close to me..."

"You know it doesn't matter right?" Taro whispered in her ear, Ayano blushed. While walking, she saw Osano running back from behind. 

For a split second, he saw Taro really close to Ayano. He was suspicous, and still, wondered if Taro really was betraying him behind his back.

1-2 HOURS LATER

Ayano was safely reached home. But, her friends' houses were a little bit farther than hers. Taro and Osano kept walking. 

"Hey Taro, can I ask ya something?" Osano hesitantly asked.

"Anything. name it." Taro replied.

"Are you coming close to Aishi?" Osano asked, he felt deep silence, and all he saw was the expressionless face of Taro.

Taro looked at him, still in lying spirits. He answered after a while, " No, why would you think that? She's all yours man." Taro hated this sentence. His imagination only let him look at the unflattering images of Osano and Aishi.

All Osano ever saw was Taro's insignificant ignorance to his sentence. He felt impatient, like Taro was truly hiding something. But, he didn't bother to ask.

"Now there is more danger coming my way." Taro mumbled.