An instant moan was released as i slowly bounced on his dick sending great pleasure though my body.

"C-Chris." I moaned

I started bouncing harder causing the claps of my ass to grow louder with each bounce. I watched as he leant his head back enjoying the feeling of my juices cream him up and drop down his dick.

I began twirlin my hips in circles as i grinded on his dick pushin it even deeper inside me. His dick was amazing it just had me in heaven no matter what he did, for this dick I'd forgive him.

"Damn baby." He groaned as he looked down watching my juices take over his dick more and more "Uh Uh, lemme beat this shit up baby."

He picked me up laying me on the kitchen floor he placed one of my legs over his shoulder as he swirled his tongue around my nipple gently sucking on it.

The slow long deep strokes he was doing definitely brought back some of the best memories. My eyes rolled to the back of my head just admiring the feeling of his dick gently rubbing on my Gspot.

He soon stopped the slow strokes speeding up his pace that gentle massage then turned into a beating of pleasure sending chills all throughout my body.

I wrapped my leg around his waist pulling him close forcing his strokes to slow a little but it didn't stop him from having them strokes deep in me.

"You Fin' gimme a son?" He asked placing soft kisses on my neck.

My dumb ass being so caught up in the moment, ran my fingers through his hair holding his face in my neck as he began sucking on it leaving me a hickey.

"Uhh! Put him in me papi." I moaned

"Ya sho?"

"Mhm."

He sat up placin his hand roun my neck slightly gripping it as his strokes deepened splashing my juices more and more each time . Him beating against my Gspot were making me feel beyond satisfied.

I couldn't control my legs as they began shaking, i was about to squirt all over him. I placed my hand on his stomach slightly trying to push him back.

He placed his hand on my thigh forcibly pulling me back causing his dick to hit my Gspot even harder and me to moan loudly "Uh Uh, ya know ion like dat runnin shit." He Spoke "ya gon feel alla dis shit baby."'

He did a few more even harder deeper strokes, I bit my lip as I lost all control and released all my juices squirting on his dick.

"Mhm, I like dat shit." He grunted takin his dick out allowing me to squirt.

He then tapped the tip of his dick between my lower lips splashing them in my juices before sliding his dick deeply back in me, I swear it felt like he was touching my soul.

His strokes were slow and deep making me feel every inch as it entered my body. After a few long deep strokes he nutted deep inside me, I let out a slight moan feeling as his warm juices flowed inside me.

He did a few more strokes pushin his nut deep inside me before pulling out. He got up and i laid on the ground looking at the roof before shaking my head laughing.

"Whats so funny?" He Questioned helping me up

"You thought we was finna have another baby?"

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion "I mean I did just nut in ya." He chuckled

"I mean I am on birth control." I Smiled kissing his cheek

He smacked his teeth looking at me "the fact ya dead ass ain shit fa that."