"Oh please, does this Rebekah girl actually satisfy you. Does she bring you to the edge of breaking and leave you there until you can't even walk?" She asked. I only glanced at her.

"Yes actually, she gets me off fantastically. More than you ever did." That made Eos's smirk drop. She groaned and turned away from me. Finally some peace and fucking quiet.

~~~~~
3rd Person Pov

All of them walked past Mania's house and into the open field. Rebekah saw a person leaning over something, they seemed to be crying.

They must've heard the Mikaelson's coming because they spun around with a bow and arrow aimed at them.

"You, you fucking pathetic vampires. Look what you've done." He said. Rebekah looked to see Artemis's dead body. Apollo stood there.

"It wasn't us, it was Eos." Elijah said. Trying to keep Apollo from shooting them. Apollo looked at them unsure.

"Eos wouldn't kill Artemis, she-"

"Come on Apollo, Eos killed Artemis because she was going to tell Mania you two were working with Bonnie to kill me. Now she has taken Mania. Please Apollo, help us get her back and you can avenge your sister." Rebekah pleaded. Apollo put down his bow and saw the sincerity on Rebekah's face.

"Ok. I'll help you. Eos has a hidden room near here, I'll take you there but I will not face her yet. She's to strong." Apollo said. They nodded and Apollo started to open a portal.

~~~~

Mania's Pov

"Fuck!" I heard Eos yell. She snapped her clothes back on -finally- and I looked towards her.

"What happened?" I asked my head was up against the wall bored.

"That stupid god Apollo, he's helping your vampire friends. I have to get rid of him now, maybe I'll see your little girlfriend and kill her too." She smirked. I appeared in front of her as fast as lightning. I grabbed her throat and started choking her.

"Touch her and you won't live to see another day. You forget I am also a god, this room makes me even more stronger, your lucky I don't crush your windpipe and leave you to suffocate." I threatened her. She clawed at my hand and I threw her across the room. As long has Apollo got here in time I could distract Eos from leaving. She groaned and got up her bookcase was destroyed and in pieces.

"I didn't think you had that in you, it kinda turns me on." She said smirking. I glared at her and stood in front of the door that she needed to leave. I just glared at her and I saw her am a sun ray at me. I managed to barely dodge it.

"Oh Mania, a little sunshine never hurt anyone." She said.

"Tell that to Artemis with the hole in her chest." I said and Launched my self at her. I tackled her and picked up a piece of wood and attempted to stab her with it. She moved quickly and kicked me off. I hit the wall and slid to the floor. I felt the wind get knocked out of me.

"How about some old fashioned hand to hand combat sword edition." She said and pulled out a sword from her back. I got up and reached behind me feeling it. I pulled it out and twirled it.

"Your on bitch."

~~~~
3rd Person Pov

"What do you mean you can't find it?" Klaus asked Apollo. He turned away from the empty field.

"I swear it was just here. I don't detect any cloaking spells so-"

"That's because she didn't make one, we did." Out of nowhere Bonnie, Damon, Stefan, and Elena stepped out. Klaus groaned.

"Of course, why am I not surprised?" He said aloud. Rebekah wanted to scream in frustration.

"Please, this one time can't you just let us save her. I'll do anything, please just let me get her back." Rebekah pleaded with them. Damon smirked.

"Anything?" He asked. Rebekah gulped and nodded. She knew it wouldn't be good but she also knew she'd have Mania back.

"No Rebekah, they are just going to try to kill you for making Elena a vampire." Elijah said preventing his sister from going to the Salvatore's. Apollo felt the cloaking spell was coming from the witch.

"Why do you protect Eos?" He asked her. She looked at him, she was a little surprised a god was talking to her.

"She wants to help Elena. She says she can make her human again." Bonnie answered.

"Eos is a titan, a goddess of Dawn. How will she cure your friend? Will she burn away the vampirism with some sunshine?" He asked. Bonnie started to doubt the god they were trying to protect.

"Eos doesn't want to help you Elena, she wants Mania and she wants to take over Earth. Is your humanity more important that all of humanity?" Rebekah asked her. Elena looked away and Rebekah hesitantly stepped forward. She help the book in her hands.

"Take this, it will tell you Eos's true motives." She said. Elena took it.

"Come on Damon, this isn't our fight, not now." She tried convincing her boyfriend. He reluctantly nodded and they all sped away. The shield went down and we could see a small house.

"Eos and Mania are inside, it's pretty ugly. Be careful. My Zeus protect you all." Apollo said and disappeared. Rebekah immediately went up to the house but Elijah and Klaus stopped her from entering right away.