31 | phone, embry call

Start from the beginning

❝ well same here, but you got to win this game hm? i know you've been training harder for your team to win this - and for now i guess you'll have to talk to them before starting eh? ❞

he almost whined, ❝ but i want to talk to you! ❞

on the other line he heard her sighed, ❝ i know, love. but you have to motivate your team. ❞

❝ how about you? will you motivate mee? ❞ dragging out the ' ee ' sound as she giggled and told him all things he should put into his head.

all the things of why she loves him and will always do.

girl you know i miss you,
i just wanna kiss you.

ughh. hey, it's embry and i'm sorry if i didn't got to answer your call. please leave a message after the ' beep ' sound - oh fuck that sounded so weird. ❞ after his voice was the beep sound he was talking about,

you furrowed your brow in confusion and nervousness, it's been two weeks since the last time he had texted you. and the way he'd sent the messages felt like it wasn't him who's talking - it felt like you're just talking to your normal friend.

there was no emotions in it, there were no greetings during the morning nor the night - no more jokes that you thought were corny but was actually funny. no emojis that you complained about being annoying but actually wasn't.

conversations turned cold, whenever you tried to call him the last month his voice sounded nothing but - blunt, cold, and . . something you couldn't quite to decipher yet you're still trying to think of the word to describe.

you've been trying to ask Leah what's been going on, although all her replies were just an apology. apology for what exactly? apology for not telling you what's really going on or apology for not knowing?

you sighed as you leaned onto your pillow, it has been two years and last year was the best time where in the both of you got to communicate so well. but now felt odd and different, something in your gut was telling you something bad but you chose to ignore it.

you then settled to a decision on sleeping as you drifted to void.

but i can't right now so baby
kiss me thru the phone -
i'll see you later on.

oh God, embry. you're just so hot. ( a/n. pls forgive author-chan, idk how a bitch seduce. ) a brunette went up next to him as she licked her lips seductively at him - it's been a week of her seducing and a week of them going out. without his mate knowing,

he leaned in to kiss her as they made out in public - people seem to get used to it as they passed them without minding it. but was actually hurting for [ name ], they just hope she's alright there somewhere she's currently living.

❝ how about let's continue this at my house, hm? sound good to you hun? ❞ she boldly asked as he bit his lip and nodded - he smelt the scent of his friends as he looked over the girl's shoulder and saw his pack. looking at him in annoyance and anger,

they've been avoiding embry since the day the both started going out, Sam threatened Embry on leaving the pack if he won't let the new girl slip out of his grasp and won't be loyal to [ name ]. he was doing it obediently until he broke the the promise and continued to follow the woman as if he's lost in her gaze.

the two chose to ignore them as they slid inside their car, bolting to leave as the pack glared at it. leah sighed in anger and suddenly pulled her phone out -

leah, she can't handle this news alone. ❞ paul said but leah shook her head furiously, she knew [ name ]. one of the strongest friends she had ever met.

if he's gonna be a pain in the ass might as well try to get rid of him, i'm sure [ name ] will be a successful businesswoman by the next two years. i just hope he'd do everything 'till death until she'll leave him soon. ❞ she then dialled [ name's ] cellphone number.

hello?

the pack looked at leah eagerly, ❝ i have to tell you something, [ name ] . .

kiss me thru the phone,
see you when i get home.

five years of success had made it's way to [ name ]'s life. working as a businesswoman had it's advantage as she moved her own family to washington, d.c. for their own good. she had managed to stand up as an independent woman after all the hazards she had been through.

the main hazard was her mate leaving her.

even though leah was correct, she can still feel the pain of loss deep in her heart and suffered through crying and overcoming it. being alone was what she feared, but the pack and her family was there for her when she was in need of them.

if it weren't for embry's actions - she wouldn't have strived harder for her work and would only take it for granted as her only goal was to meet him again. but it all changed and all she ever looked forward for was her peace.

she needed her own peace.

but it felt like the moon goddess has her own plans. as [ name ]'s family went back to visit the pack in forks - it just so happen that her day couldn't go anything much worse.

wearing her professional clothes and heels and standing all in her glory, she locked her car and was about to walk towards the pack house when embry went out with a woman beside him.

and the woman was pregnant.

breath got stuck in her throat as she shrugged the feeling of pain and continued her confidence strides towards the main door, as if not acknowledging their presence only until she had her new phone placed back on her pocket did their eyes lock.

still walking, but their eyes locked.

his eyes showed thousands of emotions yet she only settled for one.

and it was independence - from there, he'll know she doesn't need him in her life anymore. she could die for all she care as she continued her walk towards the main door and opened it to be greeted by family.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

i honestly could not believe that i wrote
that even though my head is throbbing.

anyways, HAPPY 30K GUYS ! yes indeed
i am late but you guys have no idea how happy
you made me as we hit by far the most reads
i have ever gotten. i could remember just like
yesterday when this book only got 14 reads
and i was ready to give up, but look at now.

you guys are totally awesome and without
you, i'm still gonna be a hermit i guess. and
with that being said i'll be posting a SECOND
PART OF THIS IMAGINE, i totally felt like
all i ever wrote for poor embry was angst,

without any good ending at all. and because you
guys would always make my day through your
never ending votes and comments, i'll make sure
the second part will be better !

anyways! again thank you guys for the support,
i have no idea how to repay you but as an author
i'll try to be better in writing for all of you and to
spend more time for you guys !

love, collin.