"I am but I can sleep more on the plane. I wanted to get up and make sure I have everything for the fourth time,"

He hums as he pulls me to him. I smile while looking into his eyes. He wraps his arms around my waist tightly before bringing his lips down on mine. I kiss him passionately. He draws my lip into his mouth and nibbles on it. I let out a small whimper and he grins while pulling away.

I look into his eyes to see them dilated and dark. I bite my lip while looking away from him. "Good morning," He breathes. I look back at him.

"Good morning," I lay my chin on his chest and look up at him. He smiles admirably.

"We have about 20 minutes before we need to be on the plane," I suck in a deep breath before pulling away from him.

"I know,"

"Right, so," Creg starts causing me to turn to him. He walks over to me and hands me a plate of food with a wink. "Go eat while I put your suitcases in the car," I lean forward and kiss him on his cheek.

"Thank you," He hums as I turn around and walk into the dining room.

I sit down at the table and start eating bacon while Brax and he have a conversation low enough for me not to hear. I frown while looking at them. Creg crosses his arms while looking away from Brax for a moment to look at the wall while shaking his head. The lines on his forehead showed me that he was angry.

I bite into a piece of bacon while watching them for a while. After I finish off my piece of bacon, I grab another one and get ready to bite into it while my phone rings. I slide it out of my back pocket. I smile when Jake's name pops up. I put it to my ear while answering it.

"Jakey," I say as Brax turns to me with confusion. He smiles when he realizes I am talking to my brother. Jake lets out a rough low chuckle.

"I see someone is in a good mood for being up at five in the morning,"

"Of course I am. I get to see you," He hums.

"Or does it have to do with the friend you are bringing with you?" I blush as I bite my lip.

"Is there a reason why you called?" I ask while changing the subject. He chuckles a little louder.

"I was calling to make sure you were up but I guess your boyfriend did that," I rolled my eyes at him even though he wasn't here to see.

"Brax is not my boyfriend," I mumble as he walks into the dining room and up to the table. His smile falls a little as he hears what I say. I gulp while looking away from him. "It's complicated. I will call you when I get on the plane,"

"I love you,"

"I love you too," I say before hanging up. I turn to look at Brax as he leans on the table while looking at it. I let out a soft sigh. "Brax," He looks at me and gives me a small smile.

"I'm not angry or upset, Snowball. It's complicated. I am well aware of that," I give him a small smile and hum.

"Thank you for understanding," He gives me a slight nod before stealing a piece of bacon.

"I'm going to help Creg. Get your shoes and jacket," I watch him walk away before finishing the food on my plate.

BRAX

As we were seated on the plane, Poppy got comfortable in her seat while leaning her head on my shoulder. She lets out a yawn before her eyes flutter closed. "Ladies and gentlemen, We are about to be leaving shortly. We ask that you do your last-minute phone calls or texts. Then you will put your phone on airplane mode or turn it off," The hostess says over the intercom.