Chapter 6: His Mark On Me

Start from the beginning

"Yes, thank you." I turned over and starred into his beautiful eyes. God this man has magical hands.

"I really like you Ebony, I like spending time with you." He laid down next to me.

"I like you to MySean."

He started smiling and held my hand. "So, since we both like each other, say you'll be my girl."

"Tell him no," My wolf's voice was clear.

""Shut up." I told her.

"This will hurt him." She wined.

"He has somebody else, now leave me alone" 

I turned to my side looked in his eyes, he was serious. Their was not deception in his eyes he really wanted to be with me. Could i really be his girl and not want to be with Jaiden? The answer was no, he is my soul mate, the man i was destine to spend the rest of my life with. I just want to be happy, i just want to feel loved, MySean makes me feel that way. With him i don't think about the pressure from my family, i don't think about being rejected, i feel wanted.

"Yes, i'll be your girl." I bit my bottom lip and looked up at him. He smiled and hovered over me, i saw his eyes gazing at my lips and pulled him in for a kiss. It felt good, but nothing like the kiss i got from Jaiden, their were no sparks and butterflies but it made me loose my breath.

He pulled on my bottom lip making it bounce back and i couldn't help but giggle, i never had that done. Wrapping my arms around his neck i took in the sight on top of me. "So, since your my boyfriend now, i have a school dance coming up."

MySean started laughing. "I guess i am obligated to go now. When? Where? and what do i have to wear?"

I raised my head and kissed him again."I'll text you the details." 

He smiled against my lips. "I like details." 

Jaiden:

I paced back and fourth in my office thinking about the stupid mistake i just made. After today their was no way i was going to be able to stay away from Ebony. When she shifted my wolf was excited at the sight of her beautiful white fur. But what got him really excited was when she ran away, to him it was a game and he wanted to play. Before i could control him i had shifted and was running after my mate. "Mate." I smiled at the word coming out of my mouth and than my heart started to feel pain, i want her but i can't have her. But her body felt so good against mines, her lips were soft and her body is perfect. She makes me feel alive and free. "Ugh this is frustrating." I yelled turning over my desk causing papers to scatter every where. 

"Is this a bad time?" My Beta Mark walked into my office. 

"What's up?" I flopped back into my chair. 

"The ladies all have everything together for Doctor Butler and his families welcoming party." 

Shit i had forgotten all about that. "When is it?" 

"Next Saturday, a Bar B Que in the back." 

"Their goes my ideal of staying away from Ebony." I said out loud and than realized it. 

"Who's Ebony" Mark question me 

"Nobody." I tried to lie.

 "I've known you my whole life, and never once have you said anything like that. J, who's Ebony?"

"Nobody." I walked over to the door and shut it, the last thing i need, is for somebody to hear this conversation. Mark kept starring at me and than reality hit him, he got this huge grin on his face.