VOGUE.

SEBASTIAN STAN: ONLY HER.

Sebastian Stan for Vogue 2018

We got to sit down with Sebastian Stan at his home in New Jeresy recently where we talked about his new movie I,Tonya, his upcoming movie Avengers: The Infinity War, Part One and the woman on everyone's mind, Tessa Wilde.

Hello, Sebastian. Thank you for agreeing to do this interview.

It's a shame it never happened sooner!

Yes! You always have a home on Vogue's covers! You and Tessa alike!

She'll be happy to hear that! (Laughs)

Will she? How is Tessa?

Tess is doing really well, we are doing really well, it's been a few months since I was in toronto for TIFF prompting I,Tonya and she was on set for a cameo in Black Panther days before that. But now that we're both home, we haven't spent much time apart.

I love being around her. Tessa has this contagious positive energy to her where all you wanna do is be happy and chase butterflies (laughs) but with that, some days aren't as happy, some times getting out of bed isn't an option or nothing will go right for her or me but we always work it out. We will always work it out.

Ugh you guys are amazing. Speaking of amazing, I,Tonya has gotten crazy reviews, even some Oscar buzz...?

Oh man, that's all Margot, she ran the whole thing, I was just there for the ride!

Another movie, featuring you and Tessa, is Infinity War! Anything you can tell our readers about it?

(Sighs deeply) it's total mental inhalation. You will not make it out with you emotional mentality intact. Especially when it comes to Bucky.

I'm now very anxious for it to come out. Well, Sebastian, as always, it's been a pleasure.

The pleasure is all mine.

Give Tessa my love and I can't wait to see her on the big screens!

Will do.