The Wayne Brothers

There's like four paragraphs of angst, but beyond that, it's just normal me writing. 

Also, longest chapter ever to have come from me.

So yeah.

xXx

Dick figured that, after the sixteenth episode of Young Justice, he needed to take a break from sitting around alone watching television. He needed company.

He left the home theater room, heading to the kitchen. He could usually find someone there.

No one was in there. Right, of course Alfred wasn't, he was out running errands. But Jason could almost always be found here getting some kind of food, usually bread.

Dick wandered off to Tim's room. Maybe the nerd was currently puzzling over a case there. But, alas, he wasn't. Dick checked everyone's room, to no avail.

He frowned slightly as he checked the TV room he had left. It wouldn't be the first time Jason lured him off just so he could commandeer the television for himself. But no, it was still empty.

Maybe they were training or working on a case in the Batcave. Yeah, that was probably it. Dick went to the grandfather clock and opened the secret door. "Guys, where are you?" he called ahead as he made his way down the stairs. "It's boring up here!"

The chair in front of the computer was empty. Bruce was at his day job, so Dick wasn't expecting to see him, but he was hoping to find Tim doing research, or even Jason watching illegally downloaded movies. Anything would be better than being this lonely.

Eventually, he resigned to pulling a Jason and started watching TV on the Batcomputer. It was bigger than their television anyway.

xXx

Jason had a headache. For a while, that was all that occurred to him as he sat there with his eyes closed. He sat there, trying to keep his cranium from throbbing more than it already did. 

Then he remembered what had happened earlier.

He suddenly sat bolt upright, looking around him. He didn't recognize any of his surroundings beyond the fact that they resembled a warehouse. Okay, that's one cliché down.

As he turned in the chair he was tied to, he saw Tim behind him to his left and Damian to his right. They were arranged back-to-back in a circle. Well, it was more of a triangle, but who cares about technicalities like that. Their hands were tied behind them and almost touching.

Tim was slumped in his chair, clearly fidgeting with his hands. Damian was already gagged and looked ready to murder someone regardless of their involvement in his plight. By the only visible door, two men in ski masks and holding automatic rifles stood guard. Cliché number two.

Jason looked at the storage crates. Most of them were unopened, although some seemed never to have been sealed in the first place. What surprised him the most was the logo on them. 

Waynetech.

The door opened, and a third man stepped in. This one was in a suit and tie, carrying himself like a businessman. Jason only knew what that looked like because of the time he spent at Bruce's company, and he wasn't sure he liked what it implicated.

"Good to see you're awake," the man greeted. 

Cliché three.

"I apologize personally for the delay. We were waiting for your other brother to get here, but it seems that there were... complications. As of now, we'll be moving on with our plans. If all goes well, you should all be out of here within the next twenty-four hours."