The Rose

🌹 The Rose 🌹

The Rose is a 4-member South Korean band who debuted last summer of 2017 under the label J&Star Company. The band consists of members Hajoon, Woosung, Dojoon and Jaehyung. They debuted with a single and a music video entitled "Sorry" on the 3rd of August 2017. Each member is represented by a particular colour of rose, which also signifies different meanings that relate to each of the members.

Why were they named "The Rose"?

Just like how roses have both the beauty of flowers and the sharpness (or intensity) of its thorns which coexists together forming the beautiful flower, the band wanted to show off these two charms coexisting (beauty & intensity) when they perform.

There are many different kinds (or colours) of roses - there are red roses, white, black, pink roses, etc. Just as how many different colours of roses there are, the band also want to showcase different musical colours through their songs. Lastly, "The Rose" does not care about popularity, their rankings or how well their music does on charts, but what they care about the most is how their songs and albums are received by the people listening to it.

info © kprofiles, Mel_it_hing TWT

🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹

NOTE: I know I've been publishing too many new books lately (sorry about that) but then again I can't really help but make one for this particular band. They're still pretty new to the kpop scene as they just debuted in 2017 and it hasn't also been that long since I discovered their band and their music, but there's just something about their songs that made me drawn into them and now here I am :)

This will by the way be more of a lyric book than a guide/profiles book for "The Rose" eventually but I thought for starters I might as well put some info about them especially for people who are just starting to stan them to get to know the band better.