"What is it?" She wiped her nose on the sleeve of her shirt, and rubbed her eyes. I put my hands on her shoulder's and stared at her seriously. I can't do this without crying. After I lost everybody I loved, I came to love her. I don't want to leave her here alone.

"Well, I'm leaving. I'm leaving to go to America. And I might not be back for a long time." I watched for her reaction. Her face showed understanding and hurt.

"Oh, for your surge--" I clamped my hand over her mouth, and laughed over to Harry nervously. He just smiled back. Good he didn't hear her.

"Yeah for that baby. I've got to go now." I pulled her in for another hug when water started blurring my vision. She cried really loudly into me shoulder. I held her really close to me and sobbed into her.

"I love you." I planted a kiss on her forehead. Tears ran down my face as I walked over to Harry.

"Don't forget me." Her weak and hurt voice broke my heart. It sounded like the only thing she wanted was for me to stay. I tilted my head behind me a little bit.

"I would never." I croaked then Harry wrapped his arms around me, and pulled me back to the Lobby. I leaned up against him as we walked. I just don't know if I can hold myself up if he wasn't here. I looked up at Harry, and realized I want him to be in my life forever. He's my best friend, and I don't ever want to loose him. By the time we made it back out to the car I had stopped crying and I stayed quiet.

  We got back into the car, and this time I took the window seat. I don't really want to talk to anybody right now. I fear that I might start crying again, and lately I've been crying way too much. I rested my head on the cold window and watched the buildings pass. I spotted a couple with a child with them. The little girls eyes were lit with joy as her father tickled her. The mother watched, and you could clearly see the love she showed for them.

I could never have that again. I remember when it happened. I remember the day my parents died, I felt as if life couldn't go on...

    I plugged my phone into our huge stereo and put on my favorite song. One Direction's 'What Makes You Beautiful' blasted through the whole house. I turned the volume up as loud as it could be. I love this song because Harry sounds absolutley perfect in it. I started singing along, more like screaming, and jumping around the house like a lunatic. I even dance with our broom and the mop.

I laughed at myself for being so weird while I was home alone. My parent's had gone out to dinner for their anniversary, and they still weren't back. I don't know hat's taking them so long, but it's probably nothing to worry about. My phone started ringing, replacing the music, and I pranced over to it. I'm not sure whos number this is, but It's rude not to answer your phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Is this Melody Jones?" A lady asked, not sounding too happy.

"Yeah, who's this?"

"I'm calling from Greenwood Hospital."

"Well what's wrong? Is it something about my cancer?" I asked. My body was tingling all over as I waited nervously for her answer.

"Uh, no. Its your parents sweetie. They're...gone." Wait what? Gone? What did she mean by gone? I hung up the phone, and rushed to the hospital.

A tear slipped down my cheek as I remembered the squeaky floors of the Hospital. How every step I took the squeaks seemed to get louder. I remember the eyes full of pity. I remember the doctor's explaining the accident. A head on collision, they didn't suffer at all. I closed my eyes trying to calm myself. No one even knows about my parents, and Harry thinks they left to America. They'd be so dissapointed in the choices I'm making. The lies I'm telling. I promise, I'll make you proud. I looked up at the sky as if speaking to them.

"We're here!" Louis chirped from the front seat and got out of the car. I silently grabbed my suitcase, and walked with the boys as they chatted. They tried to include me sometimes, but I just acted like I couldn't hear. I know I'm being an ass, but I just don't want to talk to anyone right now. We walked through all the screaming fans and paparazzi. I didn't even acknowledge them as they asked who I was dating. Nial pretty much told them by wrapping his arm around my waist.

I didn't mind that much, but he was acting really weird. Like he was trying to prove to someone that I was his. I didn't really like it either. We finally made it to the plane, and took our seats. Niall sat next to me, and I knew he was my boyfriend...but I was kind of hoping Harry would sit beside me. Is that bad?

"Hey you ok?" Niall nudged my shoulder with his own.

"Yep, just peachy." I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

"Ya know, If you're going to act this way then there's no point in even coming." He added rudely, before turning to talk to Zayn. I stared at him. Is this our first fight? I guess so, he won't even turn towards me. I stuck my tongue out at him aiming at his head. Hmmph, I have other people to talk to anyways. Two can play at this game.

"Trying to lick his head love?" I looked up at Harry who was leaning over my seat to look at me. I laughed and shook my head.

"No, more like wishing my tongue was a knife." I giggled.

"I heard that!" Niall turned back towards me. I held my hands up in he air and cocked my head to the side.

"Heard what?" I asked innocently with a smirk tugging at the edges of my lips. He glanced up at Harry then leaned in and gave me a kiss. What was that all about? Harry plopped back down in his seat. I was in a better mood now, thanks to Harry. I'm still a bit confused though, it seems like Niall and Harry are still in a fight. I shrugged it off, and pulled my phone out to play angry birds.

"The plane will be taking off soon. Fasten your seatbelts Ladies and Gentlemen." I checked to make sure my seat belt was on before I looked back at my phone. I opened the text message that it said I had. Why is Harry texting me?

           Hazza! My only wuv! <3: Can we talk when we get to LosAngeles? xx

I laughed at the new name he put himself as in my phone. Niall turned towards me.

"What's so funny?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"A fly landed on my nose?" I threw out there randomly. I heard Harry chuckle from behind me. Niall nodded and smiled as if he thought it was funny too. I poked him on the nose before he turned around. He laughed then returned to his conversation with Liam.

         'Yes? I hope it's not bad news! xx'

I quickly replied then shovedthe phone back into my pocket. I leaned my head up against the window, and fell asleep.

*********

Something was tickling my nose. I felt the urge to scratch it, but instead I cracked my eyes open to see a laughing Harry and Louis. Harry had a piece of my hair in his fingers, and was tickling my nose with it. I glanced down at the white whipped cream in both my hands. I almost started smiling as I thought of a plan. He tickled my nose more, and I acted like I was about to scratch it with both my hands. They started giggling uncontrollably, thinking that I was going to actually do it. Instead I shoved my hands in their faces.

"Hey! That's not fair!" Harry whined like a two year old and wiped some of the white substance off his face. Heh heh, white substance. Ahhh, bad thoughts, bad thoughts, get away! I laughed at the shocked expressions on their faces. Liam and Zayn saw, so they started cracking up with me. Niall was still passed out next to me.

"Passengers please take a seat and fasten your seat belts. We will be arriving shortly." A flight attendant said over the intercom. The boys wiped the rest of the whipped cream off their faces and sat down.

Here I come surgery, Get ready because I'm about to kick cancer's ass!

******

Teaser: Heart to Heart talk with Harry..!

I love you guys, you're all so supportive!