chapter 2

BEEP                                                                                                                                      

BE-EEP

BEEP
Argh! I hate waking up in the morning at 6 fucking am. I am not those people who wake in the morning smiling and smelling the roses I prefer just sleeping and being comfortable. I get in a really bad mood when I wake up and start swearing a lot so apologies in advance.

"OY FATTY GET UP IT TIME FOR SCHOOL"my wonderful sister shouted , me and my sisters don't get along mostly because I don't fit in with their kind of group if you get the message it means being too fat to hang out with them and they are ashamed of me just like my mum, her reason was because she wanted that perfect daughter to make the family complete even more but I turned out curvy and she basically neglect me. The only person in my family that I love with my whole heart is my dad, he the only one that doesn't call me names and he make me feel beautiful and safe he was the one who introduced me to music and he just makes me feel normal instead of a monster.

"FATTY ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME GET THE FUCK UP AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL YOU BETTER NOT MAKE ME LATE" Kasey screamed again, out of the both of my sisters I prefer Kasey she no better than Vanessa but she a smidge nicer than her and takes her education seriously than Vanessa. That pretty much it about my family now it time to get ready to face school.

I got up from my bad and had to literally drag my feet to the bathroom, I hate waking in up in the freaking morning especially on Mondays. I have done the bathing and brushing now time to find an outfit that doesn't make me look fat or too skimpy, oh who am I kidding I don't care what people really think of me only my mate, I hope he will accept me and not reject me like the stories I have heard, Vanessa and Kasey say that would happen to me but I pray to the moon goddess that he will accept me and not be a jerk. I pick an oversized jersey with black legging and brown uggs with a beanie, I'm rocking the outfit.

"I SWEAR JORDEN IF YOU DON'T LEAVE THAT FUCKING ROOM IN THE NEXT 10 SECONDS YOU ARE TAKING THE DAMN BUS," Vanessa said barging into my room

"are you seriously wearing that disgusting outfit to school" she sneered

"yeah I thought it was fine"

"Yeah, of course, it looks great on you it tries to cover all the fat you have stored in you"

"that doesn't even make any sense, you slut"

"I am not a slut only because no boy would ever want you don't mean you have to be jealous of me" and she strutted off carry STD with her I now need to disinfect my floor, you never know what she might carry with how many boys she slept with.

"THAT IT JORDEN COME DOWNSTAIRS AND GET IN THE CAR WE NEED TO GET TO SCHOOL"Kasey screamed that my cue to leave, I rush downstairs and take a granola bar and get inside the range rover

"Finally I don't even know why it took you so long, you have no one to impress anyways "Kasey snap I just usually ignore them and listen to music until we reach school,  it takes to get to school by car only 10 minutes but  walking is a whole other  story probably 25 minutes and your not about to see my ass walking for that long.

"were here flabby remember the routine don't look at us and come near us we ignore you and you ignore up capish," Vanessa said

"whatever I know the rules no need to repeat it every single day" I got out of the car slamming the door and walking over to Sam. He my best friend and my only friend and he gay so don't go thinking that we secretly like each other because that never going to happen he the brother I never had.

"Hello my friend" Sam said while wrapping his arm around my shoulder, now let me tell you a bit about my best friend he the same height as me so he short for a man, he energetic and bubbly he can turn any negative problem into a positive and he downright annoying.

"Hello back at you"

"have you heard about the alpha and his pack coming"sam gossip, I'm not the kind of person who likes to spread rumours or be apart of it. I mainly see it as a waste of my precious time talking about other people business that's is none of my concern

"you know I don't like gossip"

"but it the night gaze pack, the most  powerful and strongest in the USA" he exaggerated

"okay and I will repeat myself I don't care"

"but what if we find our mates are in the pack"

"then we will see won't we"

"come on just imagine "

"you keep on imagining while I go to class okay"

I completely ignore Sam and walk to my class, I sit in the middle, as the back is where the 'popular' sit and I don't want to get picked on even more than I am already am, and the front where the nerds sit. Sadly Sam does not take this class with me.

"okay class settle down we are going to have new students joining the school so make them feel welcome, now we are going to start the day with a pop quiz"Mrs Mathew announced

groans were heard all over the class, I don't mind quiz I'm really smart so it, not a problem for me, miss was walking around placing the test on the table

"you may now begin"

This test is so easy well to me it easy but to my sister well let's just say her head laying on the table says a thousand words, we disturbed by knocking

"come in"

As soon as the door i smelt the world best smell ever it was a mixer of a woodsy smell with pepper mint. I look up and saw the most handsome man ever he was around 6ft 3 with brown hair styled in upwards quiff and the most beautiful body I have ever seen before he was wearing a tight white t-shirt that you could see his perfectly shape 8 pack, yeah sisters my mate has an 8 pack not a stupid 6 pack and he was nicely tan. He was with 4 other people and they look as if they came off a modeling magazine but my mate is way beautiful than them.

"ahhhh so you must be the new students welcome to my Westfield high why don't you introduce yourself"

"well my name is Troy this is my best mate Reece and his girlfriend Joy and my sister Ashley and we come from California"my mate who now named Troy, he voice was deep and raspy it sent shivers down my spine but my day dreaming was stop once I heard alot of girls talking about how hot my mate is and what they are going to do to try and get him and one I heard the espically was from Vanessa she like him, oh this will not do well with me and my wolf will not tolerate any one day dreaming about our mate except us.

"that nice to know does anyone have questions for the new students" as soon as she said that everyone hand shot up mainly the girls

"okay Vanessa you ask first"

"I'm just wondering are you single Troy" now that what put me to the breaking point that my wolf was literally clawing her way out to rip Vanessa throat out.

"can you calm down Melissa I don't want to wolf out in class" I shouted in my mind to my wolf melissa

"I don't care how dare she talks about our mate, of course, he not single he has us now"

"he may not even want us so don't be like Sam and get your hope up"

"stop putting yourself down you are beautiful and anyone would be begging to have you as a mate and Sam was right"

"well just stay calm or i will have to leave the class"

"I'm not going to stay calm any time soon so it better if you leave but make sure you come back quickly you never know what these unmated she-wolves can do"

"umm miss can I go to the bathroom," I ask

"yeah of course just get a hall pass and then you can leave"she replied I rush out of the classroom feeling Troy eyes on me. At least I can think straight.