Hey you! Yes you! I love you~ (Prankster!Syo Kurusu x Reader)

Hate and Love.

You were uncertain of your feelings for a certain blonde guy named Syo Kurusu. He was your childhood friend and long time crush. But, sometimes you hated him.

Why?

Prankster.

In your early childhood with him, you were often pranked by him. Time, by time, by time. It was so annoying and you did was to not talk with him for a day or two.

You sighed at the memory you suddenly remembered at brushed it away. You were walking towards your room in the Master Dorms. Specially you knew Syo was always IN the Master Dorms with the other members of ST☆RISH.

You walked right passed the dorm's gym. WHICH WAS A VERY BAD IDEA TO DO.

Why?

Because of Syo. Every night he tries to get fit. Because he is the lead actor in Hyuuga sensei's action movie.

"(Y/N)." , He cried out in the inside of the gym as he noticed your shadow and (h/c) pass by.

'Crap.'

You stopped at your tracks and hesitated to move. You know he want's to talk to you and the same time prank you.

"(Y/N). I know you are there. Don't let me come out and swoop you in here. Plus I'm all sweaty here.", Syo called out again.

You heaved a sigh and entered the dorm's gym. You looked at him. His face full of beaded sweat, his white shirt all wet because of his sweat, now is revealing his abs.

(Author: _\\\\\\ _")

You blushed on the sight you saw and immediately looked away. He snickered and walked his way too you. He leaned towards to your neck right next to your ear. You felt his breath right on your neck. You blushed as he leaned in and whispered in your ear.

"Like what you see?"

You blushed knowing what he meant. Your instincts let you back away from him. Syo blinked two times and chuckled at your sudden move. You were red as a tomato.

"W-what do you mean Syo?!" You shouted as you blushed pure tomato red. He laughed at you and grinned.

"You're so cute (Y/N)!", He laughed. "That's what I like about you."

You blushed as you heard those words.

'One of his pranks! Maybe....' You thought.

He grinned at you.

"It's just a joke!", He said.

As you heard him say that, your blush completely disappeared. Hearing say that it was a joke felt like your heart shattered into million pieces.

"Oh.. Of course it was a joke.", You muttered, hiding your disappointment.

Yes, you really like Syo. There was a lot of love than hate.

Syo noticed your disappointment and grinned. He leaned towards you again, your lips 2 centimeters apart almost kissing you. Your eyes met each other.

"Say, you do know jokes are half meant.", He smirked.

Your blushed returned as he said that. He chuckled and looked outside the window.

You regained your calm posture and decided to go now since it was late already. You glanced at him knowing he doesn't want you to leave yet.

"Anyways.", You broke the silence. "I need to go now Syo. Goodnight.", You said as you headed straight for the door.

You were almost outside, when a strong hand grabbed your wrist. It was Syo.

"Syo, what's wrong?" You asked.

You looked deep into his eyes. You were right, he doesn't want you to leave yet. Or maybe.

"I haven't had the chance to say good night yet.", He smiled. "Goodnight (Y/N).", Syo said as he smiled at you.

You smiled and nodded. You exited the gym and walked towards your room.

"HEY YOU!"

Surprised from the unknown shout you looked back and saw it was Syo.

"Me?"

"Yes you.", He said with serious eyes,

You tilt your head in confusion.

'What in the world is he doing shouting? He's gonna wake up the others!'

He walked towards you and leaned in. Placing those warm lips of his on yours.

Your first kiss. And it was from Syo!

He broke the kiss and smiled at you. You were blushing crazy. Your heart going cray cray. Those feelings of yours going circles in your heart!

"I love you~.", He confessed and kissed you again.

You smiled and blushed because of his confession and sudden kiss.

You broke the kiss and looked at him.

"You silly chipmunk prankster. I love you too.", You confessed as well.

He smiled and carried you bridal style.

"Guess it's honeymoon time for the new weds!", He said as he grinned at you.

Knowing what he meant again, you blushed.

"YOU PERVERTED LITTLE CHIPMUNK!"