Chapter 2

Watch it whenever,  I watched this video before making this. Dedicated to RayannaTheMedicalNin

Later my little souls~!

®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®

Shiro's POV (  Chloe: "Kyaaaaa senpai!" Me:  '=-= "Chloe chill out would you?")

" Hey Yanagi-san did you hear?" I heard one of my classmates ask. "Huh hear what?" I turn around to face the person who talking to me. "I heard Ayano got into a fight with Osana." I heard her say. I turned around  and ran out the classroom. It was time for lunch and saw her with my younger sister Jamie. I picked Ayano-chan up wedding style and ran  with my confused sister staring at me, and a panicked Ayano in my arms.

I got to a bench and sat her down on it. "Um did you need something?" She managed to make out while catching her breath. "Why did you and Mitsui fight?" I asked. "It's nothing for you to be worried about." She said while looking away. I saw a scar on her cheek.

Jamie's POV

I followed my brother with my best friend. When he stopped I did too. I hid  behind a tree. "Why did you and Mitsui fight?" I heard him ask. "It's nothing for you to worry about." He grabbed her chin and made her look at him. I practically fan girling and mentally squealing. I took some pictures. I shipped them since the begging. That bitch tried to ruin my ship I'll beat her up later .When I turned to look and see him hug her tightly. "Just how much do you want me to be worried about you before your satisfied?" He said with tears on the verge of falling.

Chloe hugs him back and grabs his chin and makes him look at her and did something I thought would never happen!

Just before she pulls away, he did what I was hoping he would. He deepened it! I was taking a video I can't wait to make a movie out of this! I also can't wait to hold this over their heads until they start dating. (Insert  mental evil laugh)

I made the atmosphere more lovey dovey. Sakura petals falling around them you know the usual. They finally break for air they lasted for 3 minutes. " I only did that as an apology. " Chloe said. "The lies you tell Ayano-chan.". Onii-san said. " Ne Ayano-chan come here I found out how to summon faster." Onii-san said. ' What perfect bait to lure her in!' "Closer" He said. She moved closer and

She was going to pull away but Onii-san stopped her

She was going to pull away but Onii-san stopped her. She ended up kissing back. After sometime they break for air. "Why did you do that?" Chloe asked while blushing a red that would put Erza's hair to shame. "Awwwww~  look who's being cute." Onii-san said. "No one." Chloe said. "Look it's a Tsundere!" Onii-san said while pointing at her. "You are crazy!" He said knowing what would happen.

After she finished sing she went home. I walked up to Onii-san and tapped on his shoulder.
®®®©©©©©©©©®©®©©®\®®©®©®©
Bye Bye my little souls~