~The Fight~

*Jaxton's POV!* I quickly ran down the hallway away from Mark, one of my bullies. I crashed into someone, and then he looked me up and down. He punched me for some reason, and I punched him back. Mark sped the corner, and grinned ear-from-ear. "FIGHT! FIGHT!" He kicked me, and soon, it was a full-blown fight. "Watch where your going, bitch!" "Make me, fucker." I retorted back. "I WILL." "NO, neither of you will!" Liam yelled, ripping us apart. Let me say something. Zayn, Harry, and Liam are teachers, Louis stays home, and Niall helps at a hospital. "Hi Liam..." I nervously said. "Don't 'Hi Liam' me, Jaxton Tomlinson. Get your ass to the office before I pelt it here." He hissed, and I gulped, running to the office. Why did I have to get in a fight? I mean, that's never happened to me, I've never fought. I sat in the seat, as the principal growled. "You two are suspended. Do you have anyone free to call?" The dude snickered, or I learned as Luke. "My dad." "Um... My brother, Louis Tomlinson." "Okay... They'll be here to pick you up." He said, after calling each of them. I'm dead. I'm seriously about to get my ass beat and buried. I kept thinking of my punishment, when my arm was yanked, and I winced, as I came face-to-face with my angry brother. "Your in deep shit, Jaxton Tomlinson, deep shit. You get me?" I nodded, and he shoved me back down in my seat. Louis's usually bright blue eyes were dark and dull, as he did when he was mad. I sunk down in my seat, and watched as Louis talked to the principal. I could only hear slight parts, but I knew they weren't good. Louis came in, and yanked me to my feet. "Car. Now." He hissed. I bolted out, scared, and got in the Mercedes. He got in, and started the engine. "Your getting 100, 50 with the belt, 50 without. The belt one will be bare-" "Bare?!" "Yes. Bare. The 50 with my hand will be over your boxer. When we get home, go straight to my room, and pull your pants down. Get the leather, thick, belt out of the dresser." I nodded, as we pulled into the driveway. "Yes, sir..." Louis unlocked the door, and I got out. Running to the front-door, I waited for him to come and unlock the door, before heading inside, and up to his room. I opened the blue door, heading in, and going to the cabinet. I pulled the thick belt out, and laid it on his bed. I pulled my shorts down, placing them on the chair, and sitting on it, before waiting for him for about 30 minutes. The front door opened, and about 15 minutes later, Louis and Niall came in. What? Niall... "Niall's going to help. He's going to give you your first 50, then I'm using the belt on you." I nodded slowly, and got up. Niall sat down in the chair, looking at me. "Alright... Get on over, lad." I sighed, laying over his lap, and he rubbed my back, before patting my bum. "Starting, lad." 

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK. 

He laid them down fast, making me gasp and cry after every 5 hits, not stopping. But, I know Louis will lecture... "Alright, bud. Lean over the bed." I did as told, and Louis gently pulled my boxers down. 

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, DON'T GET IN FIGHTS, OW, OW! YES SIR! SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, DON'T GET SUSPENDED NO MORE SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, YOUR NOT ZAYN, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?! SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK. 

I sobbed out as he threw the belt down, and gently pulled up my boxers. My breathing was rigid, I couldn't breath right. He picked me up, and sat down. Niall sat down beside us, and stroked my hair, carding his hands through the tangles, untangling them. Louis rocked back-and-forth, kissing my face over and over. "Shh... Calm your breathing, baby... Shh... Your okay... Babe, put your hand on Niall's chest, listen to his heartbeats..." I did as instructed, and soon, I was calmed down enough to talk, tear stains on my face, my eyes red and puffy. As a baby, I loved to tug on Louis' hair for some reason, and I still do, it soothes me. I whined, pointing at the top of his head. He smiled slightly, bending his head, so I could touch his hair. It was so soft... I tugged slightly, but didn't do it hard enough to hurt. I played with it, curling it, and he smiled. I could feel Niall's hands play with mine. "Netflix?" Niall asked, and held up the remote. "Yes, please." I nicely asked, cuddling up into Louis's chest. Liam, Zayn, and Harry walked in, and Liam smiled. "LiLi, I want Li." I asked, looking at Louis. Liam laid down besides Louis, letting Louis put my on-top of him, before wrapping a arm around Zayn. Harry laid on the other side of Niall, Niall being curled into the other side of Louis, and Zayn laid on the side of me, wrapping an arm around me. We watched different movies, like Camp Cool Kids, Expelled, Zapped, Toy-Story. And that's how I knew-

I had the best brothers in the world, who love eachother, love me, and I love them.