Anywhere

I love the way your body feels...

The scent of the candles she lit is the first to assault her senses, to set the mood

The scent of the candles she lit is the first to assault her senses, to set the mood.  Their earthy scent making her feel as if they were back at the cabin in the woods, making love on the white shaggy rug in front of the roaring fire place. The heat from the fire in her bedroom now recreating the heat she felt that night. One flick of the switch and her bedroom is bathed in only the subtle light provided by the fire and various candles placed around her bedroom.

Slowly her robe is lowered, the silk fabric rubbing down her arms, only just skimming her bottom before pooling at her feet, leaving her in her scantily lace nightgown. The cold sheets providing a much needed relief to her heated skin as she makes herself comfortable on the bed, eyes closed, shivering as his fingers trace the column of her neck ever so slowly, goose bumps following in their wake, lightly gliding over her pebbled nipples. Her tips begging him for his attention, but she knows him, he always makes her wait for it, beg for it. Fingers barely touching her, making her suck in a shaky breath as they circle her belly button before stilling above the place she craves for him most.

Her breathing is labored, the anticipation becoming more than she can take. But he's a tease, he won't be rushed. So as she bites down on her lip to stifle her moans, fingers glide down her legs and right back up bringing the bottom of her silky nightgown up with them.  A loud moan leaves her lips as the cool air hits her overheated lips, hips moving restlessly against the sheets, her body body begging for the touch it needs, the release it so desperately wants.

It's been too long since she's felt this way. The first slip and slide of his fingers startle her, prompting her knees to come together before finally surrendering to his touch and falling apart against the silk sheets. A finger traces her bud, touching everywhere but it, she can feel how swollen she is, her need growing just as the wetness between her thighs is. A breath of relief leaving her lips as she finally feels pressure on her clit, fingers rubbing right to left occasionally slipping down to where she is the wettest, only to come right back up when he hips start to thrust up to ease their entrance into her body.

There's a sheen of sweat all over her as his hand cups her breast, lightly pulling at her tips, eliciting a loud moan from her lips that becomes more of a screech when his fingers finally massage her walls from within. He's not gentle anymore and she's grateful because her body can take no more teasing. As her hips lift up to meet the thrust of his fingers her left hand cups and kneads her breast, her thumb and fore finger pinching her nipple until pain and pleasure begin to blur.

"I see you started without me" it's his voice that sends her hurling over the edge. Her hips thrusting in harmony with the own thrust of her fingers. Moans unable to be kept quiet as she rides the waves of pleasure, uncaring at the audience she now has. 

She becomes aware of body heat next to her that wasn't there when she began. Kisses placed upon her heated face and swollen lips as the final embers of pleasure burn out. "That was so fucking hot baby, god you don't know how hard it was to keep myself from joining you" A barely audible "hmm" slips from her lips as he begins to lower her nightgown straps from her shoulders "open your pretty eyes babe, it's my turn to play with this beautiful body" "hmm can we take a five-minute nap first Jesse?" She murmurs as he rids her of her nightgown "Just lay back and enjoy the ride baby" he murmurs as his mouth sinks into her lips, licking at her sensitive bud as her hands take a hold of his head, guiding him to where she needs him most, the sleepiness she felt just a second ago becoming a distant memory with each swipe of his tongue.

She wakes to the sun rays filtering through her bedroom window since she and Jesse forgot to close the blinds the night before.  The weight of his arm against her stomach as he lightly snores into her neck bringing a smile to her lips.  This was the first time in a month that they had been in the same bed, heck the same country.  Jesse was filming a movie in Toronto Canada and unfortunately for them, Demi was also busy recording music for her upcoming album.  Their schedules were hectic and while they made time to talk to each other and text everyday, sometimes that wasn't enough.  Flirty texts back and forth were cute and late night heavy breathing phone sessions were fun, but there was nothing like feeling his body pressed up against hers. 

Her cheeks heat in embarrassment as the events of last night play through her mind.  Last night had been a last ditch effort to feel some physical relief before dragging herself on a plane to kidnap him for twenty-four hours, she blames Marissa for that too.

Marissa was talking about how good her new boy was in bed, bragging about how many orgasms he could give her and all the while Demi had been day dreaming about the last time her and Jesse had gone at it like bunny's for days.
He had surprised her by renting a cabin in mammoth, promising to take her skiing, when in reality they spent all weekend christening every inch of that cabin, only leaving to have dinner at fancy restaurants. The hot steamy shower sex, the way he bent her over the kitchen counter as he took her from behind, him softly pulling at her hair.  The night they came home from dinner and he took her against the stairs because they were too impatient to wait until they made it to the bedroom and then once they made it to an actual bed, she remembers how he tied her hands up with a whispered "trust me" and proceeded to make her scream so loud that she woke with a hoarse voice the next morning. 

All those images running through her mind had forced her to cancel girl's night and to try and recreate one of the nights at the cabin.  She had never played with herself while he was in the same room, sure during phone calls it was a given what she was doing but actually having him watch her turned her on more than she'd like to admit.
"what are you giggling about?" his sleep laced voice tickling at her neck as she turned her body to face his.  Her hand tracing the stubble on his face that she had a love-hate relationship with. Theirs eyes connecting as she moved in and placed a lingering kiss on his lips "I'm just so happy that you're here.  How are you here by the way? I thought you weren't getting a break for another week or two." His fingers sweep her hair away from her eyes as he places a kiss on her nose and then her lips. Their tongues sliding against one another, his knee taking residence between her thighs. Both of them only pulling apart to breathe.  "I spoke to the director, begged him to let me have a weekend off to see my girl" "seriously?" she asks as she sits up and pulls the sheet up to cover her naked breasts, smacking at his hands when he tries to pull the sheet away. "no, but I almost did.  I think the director could sense that the cast and crew needed a break, so I'm yours for the next four days" He exclaims as he manages to pull the sheet down and pull her under him, his lips kissing down her neck. 

"I'm hungry babe" she whines as he smirks and makes his way down her stomach, his upper body settling between her legs. "hmm good thing I am too" his breath tickling her lips as he lowers his mouth onto them.  "are we leaving this bed at all?" she moans as his finger joins in on the fun "eventually" he manages to murmur between licks.

Eventually became two o'clock in the afternoon, after Demi's stomach kept growling embarrassingly loud.  "feed me, food this time!" she exclaimed as he carried her bridal style to the kitchen, "I don't understand why we can't get dressed" Demi whined as her bottom settled on the cold counter.  "because I haven't had the pleasure to enjoy this body in weeks' babe, we're not leaving that bed until I'm sated." "just the bed?" "I do believe this house of yours has eight bedrooms right?" at her nod he continues, "ill let you get dressed once we've christened every single bedroom and shower!" she giggles as she watches him make her a spinach omelet. 

They've only been together for eight months and two of those have been spent mostly apart but seeing him here, in her house, her kitchen feels, it feels right. "move in with me" she murmurs. The words shocking her as much as him, but she wont take them back, she really wants this.  She wants them to both go out to work but come home to each other at night.  He makes everything in her world brighter.

He stares at her for a second, as if he's trying to read her mind before finally saying a simple, "okay"
"okay" she echoes, her own smile reflecting his. He barely remembers to turn off the burner before she's back in his arms, their lips connecting at the same time that her back hits the kitchen wall.  Her legs wrapping around his hips as he thrusts into her.  "I love you so much beautiful" he rasps as his thrusts become quicker and quicker, her legs quivering as they both jump over the edge together.  Their moans echoing in their home.  "That was" "yeah" "do you think my omelet is ready?" they sink to the tile floor laughing as he pulls her in, cradling her head in the crook of his neck.  "I'm sure it is, just give me a second to catch my breath woman" he jokes. "I love you" she murmurs as she snuggles deeper into his embrace, the cold tile floor not bothering her in the slightest as her eyes begin to close.  "I love you too Demi" he murmurs, chuckling as he realizes that his hungry girlfriend has fallen asleep.