2- Baths

You woke up with a wince due to your bandages before noticing King Dice was gone. You slowly sat up before scratching behind your ear. King Dice walked in as you yawned. "You need a bath." King Dice said as you looked over at him. "No dip." You snarled.

You then noticed King Doxe was in his swim wear. You blushed before looking away. "HELL no! I am not bathing with YOU!" You snapped as your tail wagged, sending King Dice the complete opposite message. "Well, you don't really have a choice." King Dice said, lifting you bridal style.

Your blush deepened as King Dice carried you into the bathroom. He left you there before stepping out. "Just knock on the door when your done." King Dice said before you started to undress yourself. You soon saw how your wounds had closed up. You rolled your eyes before grabbing a towel.

You wrapped yourself with the towel before knocking on the door. King Dice walked in before stepping into the warm bath water. You hesitated before joining him, leaving your towel on the toilet. King Dice grabbed the shampoo and started to clean your fur. You were growling the whole time.

Soon King Dice rinsed you off and started to use conditioner. "Why do you have this stuff anyway? You don't have hair." You said as King Dice started to rinse you off once more. "I sometimes had to force Devil to bathe." King Dice answered.

King Dice perked to a scratch mark in your fur. He knew for a fact he didn't give you that. He just brushed it off and stepped out to grab the hair dryer, comb, hair brush, and some of his clothes to change into. You sank into the water and sighed. You missed Elder Kettle, Mugman, and Cuphead.

- Mean While -

Mugman gave Elder Kettle a worried look as Cuphead held a framed picture of all four of you. "My boy, we will get her back." Kettle said as he rested a hand on Cuphead's shoulder. "I-I know that! It's just... it's all my f-fault..." Cuphead whimpered.

"I-I should've listened to her! She had instincts! I don't! I-I just want her home so she can bake with us... t-tell stories... laugh... c-cuddle by the fireplace like w-when we were younger..." Cuphead broke down to tears as Mugman hugged him.