Chapter 4

Storms by dream Star

••••

You know that akward feeling when you feel very out of place?

Yeah I feel like this.

"Here" Jason hands me one of is t-shirts as I sit on his bed.

"Thanks" I take the t-shirt and go to the bathroom.

I really think it was a mistake coming here. Now I'm stranded here with no real friends, my family would be disappointed in me for coming here.

"Hot" Jason winks as I walk into the bathroom door.

"Whatever" I roll my eyes.

"No seriously" He chuckles as I sit on the bed next to him.

"Tell me"

"What?" I ask

"Tell me what's wrong with you, you seem like your hiding somthing" He pushes.

"Have you ever felt alone? Like you have nobody? Like everything is your fault?"

"All the time"

"Well that's how I feel. It's just like, people think they know you, they think you have this perfect life but it's not true. Nothing is true, my life is far from perfect..."

"Why don't you talk to your dad about things?"

"I-I don't connect well with him"

"Tell me more about why your not perfect" He pushes.

"No. Where do I sleep?" I change the subject, luckily he catches on.

"In bed......Do you want me to sleep on the couch?" He gives me puppy dog eyes.

"I guess not"

"Okay" He smiles.

I walk over to the bed and get in, followed by Jason

This is kind of akward seen as I can feel his breath on my neck. somehow it's soothing though.

"Goodnight Erin"

"Goodnight Jason"

~~~~~

'Oink'

'Oink'

'Oink'

'Oink'

What the hell is that noise?

Is there a pig in here?

I open one eye to see a hand around my waist. Oh yeah the party. Wait, that means......

Jason.

I spin my body round as I push Jason's arm off me.

Oh my gosh, he looks so cute sleeping there.

'Oink'

What the- Ohhhh.......Its Jason snoring.

I chuckle to myself hearing Jason sounding like a pig.

Snapping into reality I jump up and grab my phone, rushing out the front door and getting into my car.

I guess I'll give t-shirt to him later.

I don't know what I was thinking, sleeping with him? Really Erin?

"Hello" I great the lady at the orphanage as I walk through the big blue doors.

"Oh Hello Miss. Stedit. You haven't been here for nearly a year." She gives me a disapproving look.

"Yes, I'm sorry I've been very busy going to the hospital"

"Ah yes, sorry about that"

"How is she?"

"Lauren is fine, I don't know is she will recognise you though" She smiles sadly.

"It's fine, I'm just going to see her"

I walk through the red door and I am met with a loud scream that almost makes my ears bleed.

"Lauren? Lour?" I ask

I pick the almost 2 year old up and cradle her in my arms, making her stop crying.

"Woo yoo?" She asks

"claiwe" She reaches her arms out for the care worker.

"Baby, don't you remember me?"

"Claiwe!!" She screams, jumping out of my arms.

"I'm sorry" Claire says, lifting Lauren up.

"It's fine, I better get going" I smile politely, walking outside and into the car park.

I drive to the hospital and jump out of the car.

"Hi Daddy" I smile as I walk into room 207

"How are you? God I can't believe it's been 2 years tomorrow. I'm so sorry, words can't describe it. I visited Lauren today, she seems happy in that care home. I know I did the right thing but today she didn't even remember me. I suppose I can't blame her, it's been nearly a year. I have to go now but I will see you tomorrow yeah? Love you daddy." I kiss his forehead and head for the door.

•••

Jason's P.O.V (😄)

She's not here? I just saw her leave.

I rush downstairs and get in my car, following her silver one.

When we finally come to at stop we're at 'Greenwoods Orphanage'? What the hell?

She jumps out of her car and rushes in.

After waiting for 15 minutes she comes back to her car with tears down her face. What's wrong with her?

I follow her car and now were at the hospital.

As she runs in he hospital u slowly follow her, stopping out side room 207.

David's room?

I run around the corner and listen in through the open window.

"How are you? God I can't believe it's been 2 years tomorrow. I'm so sorry, words can't describe it. I visited Lauren today, she seems happy in that care home. I know I did the right thing but today she didn't even remember me. I suppose I can't blame her, it's been nearly a year. I have to go now but I will see you tomorrow yeah? Love you daddy."

Two years since what? Whats she sorry for? Who's Lauren?

There's silence until the door opens revealing a crying Erin.

"Jason?"

"I think you have some explaining to do." I say.

••

Jason's P.O.V included!