Finn wolfhard ⇶ first kiss

Summed up story of how you and Finn boi had your first kiss
🥑🔮🌿🌙💦⚡️💥💖🌈✨

Summed up story of how you and Finn boi had your first kiss ↴ 🥑🔮🌿🌙💦⚡️💥💖🌈✨

Look at that fucking smile

It was raining. In fact it was pouring. You and Finn were walking in that rain. Not a care in the world running around and splashing in puddles. You leap from puddle to puddle as he joins in. Your both covered in mud and soaking wet. Drenched actually. Finn was your friend from school. You recently met just 3 months ago from a friend. But you both had some connection. Like you both felt you've known eachother forever.

You had a crush on Finn, and you were pretty sure he liked you too. You didn't know for sure but you assumed or gut feeling really. As your both acting like 4 year olds Finn suddenly grabs your hand. "I wanna show yo something" he smiles at you. That fucking smile. It gets you every time. Finn, still grabbing hold of your arm changes to hold your hand. He looks at you still smiling. "Is this okay?" You giggle. "Of course it is" you say rubbing your thumb over his soft pale hands.

After about 5 minutes of walking and you were already complaining. "How long?" You groan and Finn pulls your arm to make you walk faster. "Nearly there bub chill" he smiles and you feel a burning sensation as he calls you 'bub'. Finally reaching the destination, you look around the Forrest and then you look ahead. The big oak tree with what it seems to be a treehouse. "Woah" was all you managed to say. "I know right. I had the exact same reaction." He says letting go of your hand but putting his arm around your shoulder instead.

"Is this place yours?" You say looking into his dark eyes. "No actually, I found it when I was mad. It's abandoned. Who knows how many people come here" he says walking towards the tree house. You tag along. Finn looks at you. "Ladies first" He bells down insisting you climb first. "Finn this looks a little unsafe" you say feeling the anxiety kick in. "Trust me I've climbed this plenty of times. I'm right behind you" he says trying to comfort you. "Promise to not let me fall?" You say still unsure. "Y/n do you trust me?" He asks you. "What?" You say. "Do you trust me?" He repeats. "Yeah of course" you smile. "Well then you'll be fine. I won't let you fall" He says. "Okay. I trust you" You half smile and begin climbing up the tree stem. Finn climbs right after you. "You're doing great"

You both sit, legs dangling down looking into the maze of trees and mountains in the distance. "Pretty" You say. "Very pretty" finn says as you both day dream at the view.

You begin to babble about how beautiful the view was and happy you were to be here with Finn. And that's when leant in tilted your head to face him. Lips just inches apart and kissed you. Without much warning, without permission. Without deciding to do it, but simply because he couldn't have done anything else. He needed the breath she was holding. It belonged to him, and he wanted it back.

The electric bolts fire throughout your body as the kiss deepens. Your hands slowly making their way to his hair gripping and tugging his dark curls earning a grunt which caused him to only kiss you harder than before. Both pulling away for a breath and both blushing before you attack his lips again. His arms snake around your waist feeling up and down. You were in love with the feeling. Finn pulls away slowly kissing your nose, cheek and along your jaw. You intwine hands with him as you butterfly kisses your neck, small moans escaping past your lips with the tingly feeling. After a while both pulling away staring into each others eyes. "F-Finn" You say shyly. "Yeah?" He almost whispers. "You give me purpose" you smile before kissing him again

—————————————————————————