Mermaid drink I made(fluff story at the end)

So I saw a drink a lot on YouTube and on the internet. So I was like why not make it. Some people called it a mermaid drink. Or ocean mist. So I call it mermaid drink and which all I used was these things

I used a jar

A straw

Ice

Blueberry lemonade 

Soda mist 

Swedish fish

(BTW if you don't have blueberry lemonade then just use mist and add one drop of food color dye to make it look like an ocean)

First I get the jar and set it down on a table.

Then I pour in some blueberry lemonade about half way.

Then I pour soda mist had way as well.

If you don't have blueberry lemonade then you can still use the soda mist and just add one drop of food dye.

Then I put in the ice.

Add Swedish fish and some how I saw pictures of fish floating but my fish didn't flow so I guess there dead which makes me cry. But it's just can't any ways.

Add the straw and enjoy it!

Here what came out of it for me! I really like it!

For some reason I would see ouma drink this so here a short story of it

Ouma point of view

Ouma and saihara were talking. Ouma listen and look at Saihara beautiful tale of jet black and a royal Caribbean blue. He look into his eyes of faded yellow but gray of a gem lost in sea. His smile was brighter than any jewels he had ever seen. Saihara wet black and blue hair shines under the sun light on this beautiful sunny day. It was a bit heated here in beach ouma lived and he talk with merman Saihara himself. His throat was was a bit dry so he look into his brown leather bag.

Saihara point of view

I look at ouma with curiosity within me. His pearl white arm went in his somewhat looking bag of some stuff I have no knowledge of. 

Hey ouma? May I ask a question 

Sure thing Saihara Chan what is it?

What is that? The item that you put your hand in and what is it made out of?

Oh this thing! It's my bag and it's made out of skin fish!

S-Skin fish??? Ummm are you sure about that?

Nishnish oh Saihara Chan I was kidding! It's made out of brown leather.

I-I see. Also what are you getting from your bag?

Oh a drink!

I was curious and yet confused on what's a drink. But I wait to ask more questions once I see what's this drink.

Ouma pulls out this glass jar that looks like a bright blue liquid and is that fish in there!

Umm ouma? Is that fish in there!

Nishnish nope it's candy and candy is something to eat as well give me energy. It's type of food that some humans eat!

I see also what's a drink?

Oh a drink is something that we humans digest along with food. To give us energy!

I see umm ouma if I can may I try one?

Oh sure go ahead be my guest!

Ouma pull out a straw and two to be I drink. I took the straw on my left and ouma took the straw on right. I drink it and wow. I love it! I want more of it! It's really good!

Ouma point of view

I saw Saihara eyes sparkled like a gem. I guess he really like it! We drink it and once we were done I put the jar back into my brown leather bag.

Sooo Saihara chan you like it! 

I love it actually I never try something like this! I guess it would just be a part of ocean if I try to drink it underwater heheh.

I glad you love it! My friend Tojo show me how to make it! She called it ocean mist and which I had same reaction as you Saihara chan!

Saihara point of view 

We talk some more and ouma slowly fell asleep. He sleep on my lap on tale and I felt a smile crossed on my face. I felt my heart beat so fast and I felt like my face was being fired in a cool fish. I touch his hair and it was very soft and fluffy. I smiled warmly and I look out to distance to see the endless ocean I know and grow up.

What was this feeling so deep for ouma that I could drown in?....