Part 4 The wedding

So as the courtship spanned for 6 years, the getting to know stage is finally coming to an end.
Engagement announced, wedding dates confirmed. Engagement ring bought at Ding Velayo, a very famous Jewelry shop in Makati frequented by celebrities.
As the date drew closer , so is my anxiety. So many questions running in my mind and remained unanswered.
I need to deal with the issue of the after wedding arrangements.
So Mr L and me sat down and laid the plans for the future. ( in the next chapter)
The wedding was officiated at the judge's office on the City Hall of Paranaque.
Only very close people and family present as it is our very wish to be private.
Reception was held at home with families only.
We are also celebrating my Lola's birthday. We have a wonderful time and my husband enjoyed the company of my family.
My cousins, our sponsors and my close friends have all our attention.
Smaller crowd at a celebration is always a personal interaction.
It was a family affair, in contrast with the norms of women getting married to foreign nationals. Most of them had a grand expensive wedding.  I opted for a simple one. To be practical and sensible. Why spend thousands for a wedding , when in fact you still have future expenses to face. We have my family and relations with us. That's all that matters.