Existence

Hi guys! The next chapter will be uploaded once this gets 3 votes! That's it, just 3! Anyways, read on my very awesome readers! p.s im sorry its so short!

********************************************************************************************************************

The arena that I had been brought into was huge! Millions of people were in the surrounding seats, but the front row is the one that caught my eye. There sat the king of all vampires, king Valdimir sat with his soul-mate by his side, both with skin as pale as snow. Next to them sat the High Alpha, Decebal Lupei and his wife, Stela. There also sat the leaders of witches and warlocks,  Etain, and the blood demons leader, Lucifer. The vibes of power being given off by them were overwhelming. I stood straight as Archer approached me. He gave me my identification card and stapled it onto my shirt. They gave everyone one to identify your body if you die.....

I was player number 0034. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Alpha Lupei stood and silenced the roar of the crowd with one sharp howl. I looked up to see him towering at his 6foot 7inches, his height dwarfing his mate, Stela who was a bit taller than I. His voice reverberated throughout the arena.

"We have gathered here today to watch our future generation fight for survival, to give it there best to be able to truly be a supernatural. With our players, will be eliminators. The players will have to survive the harsh conditions of this race, and have to either fight to the death with every eliminator they come across, or finish this race in complete secrecy. The best luck to our fellow players, for we all know the great difficulty of this task. The supernaturals that reach the finish line in Gaunda are to be rewarded with their lives. Let the Game begin!" The crowd went wild as all of us kids slowly walked to the exit, to many, this was the last day they had in their existence.

*********************************************************************************************************

Remember! 3 Votes until the next upload! I love my fans! You guys are awesome! Anyone can message me if you want! HAVE AN AMAZING DAY:D