|| Martha/ Iya ||

@bizzlepizzaas

This gurl is another one of my awesome(pizza)sauce bestfriends. She's also my close neighbor!

Btw, a birthday shoutout to her! Well, advanced Happy Birthday Martha! *gives you 10 pizza boxes with pizza in it*

She's very fun to hang out with. She can be a bit perverted at times (OHMYGOD THAT OMEGLE PRANK ME, NORINE, AND MARTHA DID LOL), but she can tame it (I think). And she's a true belieber. To the haters, DO NOT POST ANY MEAN MESSAGES TO HER! A lot of people from her batch knows her. I can say she's FAMOUS.

Oh yeah, she also LOVES 5SOS! One time when I invited her and Norine to my house, she kept on fangirling about them. Tends to do this Australian accent whenever she fangirls. Hehe.

She can be depressed at times, so please bear with her. She can have a tough time sometimes. Don't worry bro, you DO have friends! And I'm always here for you bro! Always here, to give you pizza just because I said I had money and you put on your sad face and forced me to buy pizza. Hehe.

Follow her plz, she's amazing!

And she has a diary! Read it if you want to it's so touching to me.

Martha, you are not alone. Someone will always be there for you, like me and Enya! Stay awesome and slow down on the pizza bruh! Hehe :)

Again, ADVANCED HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO YOU GONNA BE A TEEN SOON \(^ _ ^  )\

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! Another Wattpader I love!

Be nice to me, and who knows, you'll be in the list of people I love!

Be bitchy to me, well, you know what will happen.

That's all, mwah! :)

~Rose