Chapter 2

ELSA'S POV

Merida and i are now getting along. So is Hiccup and Jack, i think.

"Merida where do you live?" I asked Merida

"We used to be living in Scotland but my parents transferred in arendelle." She said as she stretch her leg forward and her arms backward.

"Really? I also live arrendle!" I said with excitement blended in my voice.

"Cool! What's your family name again?" Merida asked

"Its Delle, Elsa Delle." i said

"Delle?! your mother is indina Delle?!" Merida asked in a surprised tone.

"Yes, why?" I asked back with confusion.

"Your mother and my mother are good friends, she also talk about you though. She even showed me a picture of you, no wonder why you look so familiar." Merida explained and chuckles.

"This is really cool!" I said then merida and I laughed.

"So Merida, what do you like to do?" I asked

"My father is teaching me how to shoot bow and arrows. How about you?" Merida asked back.

"Well i like playing with dogs." I said and played with my fingers.

"So, are you and jack really close? " Merida asked as she looked at jack and hiccup talking to each other.

"Yes, the reason why is because we go here in burgess for business." I said as i looked at jack, he too looked at me before hiccup did. Quickly i looked back to Merida.

"Me too my parents comes here every five years to discuss business." Merida said laying down on the stone looking at the sky while i sit down with my eyes looking at the sky too as our conversation kept going.

HICCUP'S POV

"So your jack frost right?" i asked

"Yeah." jack said

"So you and elsa are really close?" i asked

"Yes...because of our business" jack said

"Same as merida's" i said

"So what pet do you like?" jack said

"Me? i want a dragon" i said

"Oh..cool! me i want a dog" jack said

"So....whats your hobby?" i said

"I like having fun you?" jack said

"Me too i also like having fun." i said

then we talk,and talk and laugh

"Jack i think its time to go home" elsa said

"you too hiccup" merida said

"okay! bye" me and jack said

"See you tomorrow!" elsa said