Chapter 8

(The picture got nothing to do with the chapter😂)

ELSA'S POV

The bell rang already signaling the english class has ended. I grab my book and notebook and made my way out of the room. Then i saw jack approaching me.

"Hey jack." I greeted then smiled at him

"Hey," He greeted back and smiled "so,want to eat recess together? With Hiccup and tell Merida."

"Sure, i'll tell her."I smiled at him "I should keep going, i still have class but i'll see you later!"

"Sure bye, see ya!" He said then walked out of the room, after i did avcorse. When i was heading to my locker, the hallway was kinda crowded, i passed by jocks, clowns- I mean girls caked with make up. heh -.-. I then arrived at my locker, i opened it and checked my schedule.

"Let's see what we have next," I mumbled as my eyes scanned the list of my schedule."Oh, science."

I grab my science book and my binder then started walking to the lab room.

"Hey elsa." Someone said making me face him or her.

"Oh, hey hiccup where ya heading?" I asked him

"Science," He answered "How 'bout you?"

"Ditto, wanna walk together?" I asked him, he smiled and nodded.

"Sure." He answered then we walked together.

"So, how are you elsa? Been a long time" He said

"I've been doing good." I answered and smiled " How 'bout you? Did you miss Merida?" I said then teasingly smiled at him.

"Of course i did, who wouldn't?" He said then smiled and i smiled back too. We then arrived in room. I sat at the back in the corner on the left while hiccup sat next to me on the right. While waiting for the teacher, i played 'flow' on my phone. After a while the teacher arrived.

"Good morning students! I will be your science teacher for the whole year. Now i want you to pair up with your seat mate." Ms.Cinderella said "Today we will be using red and blue litmus paper to measure this items in front of you."

"Each of you is provided with beakers red and blue litmus paper and the things you will use." She said and I looked at the things in our table (Hiccup and I's), I see coke, soap, and a lemon. "This activity is supposed to be long but we don't have much time and this is only a review activity from your past years as a high school.But, i will still record it though."

"You got," she paused as she looked at her wrist watch."40 minutes to do your activity. might as well start now. Since it's the first day, after you do your task you can do whatever you want as long as you don't make any noise.

"Oh, and don't forget to write it in a one half cross wise paper and pass it to me. Okay! Start now." She continued as we started.

"Okay you write I'll test." Hiccup said and smiled while i nod. "Kindly pass beaker."

I passed him the beaker then got my pen and a cross wise paper. I watched hiccup as he poured the coke in to the beaker. He got the red litmus paper and dipped it to the coke.

"No changes. Of course acid right?" I asked he nodded while getting the blue litmus paper. I wrote the reaction down to the paper. We continued to do the activity the. Finally we're done! (A/N: These are the things elsa had written.)

Coke reaction to red litmus paper: no changes -Acid

Coke reaction to blue litmus paper:Turned red.
-acid