Chapter 14 ~ Aftermath

' WHY ARE YOU LATE?!'
'Umm..'
They waited even longer than I thought! They were now 30mins late to lesson!
'WHY ARE YOU LATE , ANSWER ME!?'
'Umm school council meeting, it wasn...'
'OH YOU WOULD THINK THAT WAS A GOOD EXCUSE WOULDN'T YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE BOTH IN IT , WELL THOUGHT OUT GIRLS! WELL WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW IS THAT I GET A NOTIFICATION EVERY TIME THERE IS A SCHOOL COUNCIL MEETING SO I KNOW THIS IS A LIE! DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL FOR BOTH OF YOU EVERY DAY THIS WEEK , YOU WILL BE CLEANING THE LITTER OFF THE SCHOOL FEILD!'
'Please sir! That's really unf...'
'SIT DOWN NOW , DON'T YOU DARE ANSWER ME BACK!'
'But sir..!'
'Do you want another week...?' He said this in a deadly soft voice , this is when you REALLY knew you were in trouble, this is when it got 100x worse than the shouting. They had more sense than to argue further and went off to their seats looking defeated , confused and distraught. There was a small twang of guilt inside me , but I ignored it. It's really was quite funny , I couldn't wait to see them having to clean the field! This was brilliant!

*************************************************************

'Ooooh I wish I was there!'
'Bet it was super funny!!'
'Oh it definitely was!'
'I can't wait to see them having to clean the field!'
'Omg , me neither!'
'Girls , I think we can all agree we are absolute geniuses!'
'But siiiirrrrrrr I just HAD to wait half an hour for the imaginary school council meeting!'
Mel said this in a ridiculously funny yet brilliant imitation on Clara's high voice and it set us all off into fits of laughter once again.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Hi guys , I only did what happened after the prank because because I would have to keep swapping the P.O.V and I thought it might get a bit confusing. I hope you think the way I've done it is ok , it's a bit rubbish but I tried my best.
Love you all! Bye 👋🏼

Liss 💗