Tired

(F/T)= Favorite Topping

At the end of the school day Haru took me back to his place so we could chill out there, seeing as he didn't have a swim meet today.

When we got back to the house, I set my stuff down and laid on the couch. Haru came in and sat down on the other end of the couch and looked at me.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Yeah, just tired."

"Did you sleep well last night? I can sleep out here if it will help you sleep better."

"No! I slept fine, it's just, school is so boring." I whined. I sat up and crawled over to Haru, laying my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my forehead. I smiled and closed my eyes.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Hmm... we could watch a movie." He suggested. I nodded and looked up at him.

"Which movie?"

"I don't know, you pick." He said.

"How about Big Hero Six?"

"Ok." I smiled brightly at him and got off the couch. I grabbed the remotes and turned on Netflix, putting the movie on. I cuddled up close to Haru and together we watched the movie.

Bye the time the movie ended Haru had managed to fall asleep. I looked at his face and smiled. I got up off the couch and grabbed a blanket for him. Kissing his forehead, I laid the blanket on him and walked off. It was only 5:14, so I went to the kitchen to see what he had for dinner and, of course, all he had was mackerel. I sighed and closed the door, grabbing my phone. I was in the mood for pizza, so I call a pizza restaurant, making sure that it wasn't the one my uncle worked at.

There was a knock at the door and I got up off the couch and walked to the door. I opened it up and handed the pizza delivery guy the cash before turning and closing the door. I walked into the kitchen and set the pizza box on the kitchen table, opening it to let the hot pizza cool off a bit. While the pizza was cooling, I went in and woke Haru.

"Haru, wake up. Dinner's ready." He stirred a little before opening his eyes and looking at me. He sat up and cutely rubbed his eyes before standing up.

"What's for dinner?" He asked.

"Pizza, don't worry. I got it half Mackerel, half (F/T)." I said, sitting down across from him. He slightly smiled at me before grabbing a piece of pizza and began eating it. I, too, grabbed a piece and began eating.

After Dinner, Haru and I went back to the living room and sat on the couch.

"So, what now?" I asked. It was currently 7:31, to early to go to sleep. Haru shrugged and pulled me closer to him, my head resting on his chest and his arm around my waist. I blushed a little. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't uncomfortable about the position, I was just caught off guard by his actions. My blush died down and I looked up at Haru. He looked back at me and we stared into each other's eyes. Slowly, we leaned in and soon our lips met. Our lips moved in sync. It was a passionate kiss, loving kiss. I moved my arms so they were wrapped around Haru's neck as he moved his hands to my hips, picking me up and placing me on his lap so that I was straddling him. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and explored it. We pulled away with our foreheads pressed against each other, panting. We looked into each other's eyes and I smiled.

"I love you." I told him.

"I love you too." He replied, giving a soft smile. I pecked his lips before nuzzling into the crook of his neck.

"Still tired?"

"Yeah, a little."

"Why don't you go ahead and go to sleep?"

"Are you sure?"

He nodded.

"Will you sleep with me?"

He nodded again and stood up, carrying me to the bedroom. He set me down on the bed and rolled over to lay by my side. I snuggled up close to him and fell asleep, with Haru's arms wrapped around me.