*inhale*

Why.

I just read that 'Harry Potter Love Story: Gracie Style' shizuoka for the first time in three years.

BRO. SERIOUSLY, THIS IS JUST ANNOYING.

I used to love this book, but even then I found myself rolling my eyes. Now I CAN'T STOP ROLLING MY EYES. JESUS CHRIST.

Things wrong with this book:

1) 'Natty' exists
Regulus Black was eighteen when he died. Therefore, he had to have Natalyn, or however she spelt it, when he was around seventeen.
Walburga and Orion Black would probably disown him, for god's sake!
Also, wouldn't the death eaters come after her? She isn't exactly the strongest person ever and the death eaters aren't the most forgiving people in the world. They'd kill her for simply being the daughter of Regulus.
Or at least that's what I think they would do. I dunno.

2) Gracie exists
Now, she's not as bad as Natalyn. Sirius was about 22-early 23 when they had her. But still, she's such a Sue!
She was able to clear Sirius' name in book 2, snogged Harry in the chamber, completely ruined the plot of the book, and insisted that she wasn't going to snog Harry. Then does. Multiple times. In one chapter.
(I don't think I'm remembering it worse than it is????)
Okay, as for the ruining the plot of the book, let me explain. If you haven't read the Harry Potter books yet (have you been living under a rock), there are spoilers in this.
Anyway, Harry comes to live with them (Gracie and Sirius) instead of the Dursleys. It is later revealed that Harry has to stay with a blood relative to maintain his mother's protection. Otherwise he'd probably been taken in by the Weasleys. TERTDYDOYYDO

3) The characters are completely ooc
Hermione suddenly becomes super girly, Ginny super emotional, Harry a bit yandere, Minerva soft, Draco sweet instead of the edge lord (just kidding) we see in the books, etc

4) Gracie's involved in every. Little. Thing.
Okay, I get it, she's the main character and needs to be involved in important things, but there are things Harry needs to do on his own.

5) Death eaters are afraid of her
...'nough said -_-

6) Harry is dating someone "exactly like 'Lilly'" and Fred got someone that is "exactly like his 'adoptive' sister" pregnant.
Self explanatory

7) It exists
    I don't care if it's mean, I have no regrets.

*exhale*