My Monster and I

Chapter seven
Serena's POV~~

Whoa was the only thought in her mind. The intense look in Grants eyes as he saw her walking out of the bathroom scared her. She wasn't scared easily but the fact that he had so much control over her emotions rattled her. His animalistic side was in full force earlier. A knock came at the door. "Serena? Are you decent?" Midori asked teasingly. "Yeah girl just how you like it sweetie." she called back. The door swung open, revealing Midori, Kyle, and Riley on the other side. "What's up girl?" Riley asked. "Oh just the usual, annoying wolves coming in to my room..." she didn't get to finish her sentence because Kyle and Riley jumped onto the bed and held her arms feet securely while Midori sauntered over more slowly. "What was that about annoying wolves?" She said threateningly. "I think the impertinent human better watch out or she's gonna be TICKLED TO DEATH!" Her tormentors were merciless, tickling her till tears streamed down her bright red face. "I won't do it again I promise." Serena swore. "Good," the smug look on Midori's face vanished as Serena added "To your faces." "What was that chica?" "Um, I think I hear Grant calling me, I'm just gonna go then, bye guys!" she rushed down the stairs, pounding feet trailing behind her a testament to the wolves determination. She nearly ran over Grant rushing down the first hallway she saw. "Protect me, Midori . . . Riley . . . Kyle . . . Gonna . . . Kill me . . . " She panted. "What?" his baffled face was priceless, until the wolves caught up with her. She hid behind Grants lean frame pivoting him so that he was in between her and the others. "You can't hide behind him forever sweetie." Kyle threatened. "Yeah we'll find you alone sometime." Midori added. Riley nodded silent affirmation. "Whoa, guys what happened, I thought you were getting along fine yesterday." Grant asked confused. "She started it by calling us annoying Alpha." Midori whined. "In my defense I was just teasing." Serena noted. "Alright, Serena come with me, you three behave and learn to tell between seriousness and idle banter." they nodded reluctantly.

A/n
So nonexistent fans sorry for not updating in forever but just kinda got writers block and melancholy and stuff but hopefully more soon. as always comment and vote and stuff.