Cast - Summary - Author's Note

HELLO KIDS

Long time no see.  So, I've decided not to have a cast list, with pictures, for now at least.  I know we all imagine the characters differently, therefore I want us all to have our own versions and even see our own selves in the story.  That's how I am with stories too.

Also, I decided to change names.  I didn't feel in-tune with the story because they were all white characters with American names.  Therefore, I changed the names to South Asian names, because I connect to the story and characters better.  There isn't enough Asian-American representation in books as much as there should be and I want that in my story.

As a Muslim Indian-American, I've always felt like I don't belong in both cultures and I want to show that being a part of two cultures does not make you an alien in each.  That you can have both cultures, and that makes you, YOU.

So, I would like to introduce Dua:

Summary/Promo

Dua is just a regular 20 year old girl who worries about regular life problems.

Dua: Hahaha

What.

Dua: Thats so funny.  Cause it's not true.

Dua, I. Am. Getting. To. That. PART!

Dua: Calm down!  You can continue.

Okay leave, you're crunching on those Takis too loudly.

Dua:  Okay okay.

Okay, let's get back to my summary:

Dua is just a regular 20 year old girl who worries about regular life problems.

Just kidding.  She's is the total opposite of the normal 20 year old.

But, what happens when her demons come for her?

The ones that hurt her in the past?

Is she safe?

*Read to find out*

Author's Note

I want to ask you this before you start reading:

If you see any grammar mistakes, please, please, PLEASE, comment and let me know!

No one is perfect, ok?

*plays Hannah Montana*

Especially not me!

SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE SHOW THAT IS DUA'S LIFE