New Book!

"you're a Bitch!"

"well you're an Asshole!"

"Your boobs are as big as a watermelon!"

" well your dick is so small no girl would ever want to have Sex with you!"

" says the one that never even had Sex!!!"

-----------

Edelyn clark is not your typical 17 year old. She doesn't like pink, she doesn't wear dresses and she definitely doesn't do friends. She had the perfect family a big brother that would do everything for her. A little brother that she loves dearly, a mum and dad that loved each other so much in till one night. Everything changed that night, her Brother was gone her mum was gone nothing was the same. And little Edelyn only 10 years old lost everything.

And then there is Noah Reed your typical badboy with his badboy group. Every boy is scared of him every girl want to be his girlfriend. but when he meets Edelyn everything changes. She doesn't care that he is the badboy of the school. she doesn't fall for his good looks. No the only thing she thinks is that he is an absolute Asshole with no personality. They hate each other they despise each other so what happens when they start to feel something ales that they never felt before. Will Edelyn let hem in or will she run away like always.