Chapter.2.

Ashley pov

I cant beleive today is the day that I get to see my daughter. But I'm scared that if I tell the guys they would kick me out of the band.

"Nice bike." I heard Andy said.

"Who you talking to Andy?" Jinxx asked.

"This girl outside. She gots a sweet Harley. Hey Ashley."

"What?" I asked.

"I think thia girl is a big fan of yours. She has a 'Purdy Girl' Jacket on."

Wait I only gave that to one person. That might be Rebel. I went over to the other window and sure enough it was my daughter Rebel. She looked over at the bus and I waved at her and she waved back. Then I saw a girl that looked familiar she kept honking

"Move you suicidal emo bitch!"The girl yelled.

I was so mad that I was about to get off this bus and slap the fuck out of her. But then my daughter was revving up the engine and drove while it was a red light. I looked out of the drivers window and she almost got hit by a motherfucking car!!!
But she was fast enough and missed it.

I looked back and the guys were staring at me and Andy looked pisses probably from that one girl calling rebel a suicidal emo bitch.

"What are you guys staring at?" I said walking to my bunk.

"Well Ashley that girl looked a lot like you." Jinxx said.

"So there at least there other people look like me. And what are you implying?" I asked leaning on the doorway of the bunks.

"Well... I think that she is either you sister or daughter." Jake said.

Well shit how am I gonna tell them.

Hey guys its been awhile. Ive been busy with my other story but I dont think I'm gonna continue this story.  Because I ain't really getting a lot of readers. But I dont know. Well see ta later.